Kurzweil SP5-8 88 Note Stage Piano
Kurzweil SP5-8 88 Note Stage PianoDetails
The Kurzweil SP5-8 stage piano provides you with some top sounds taken from Kurzweil's well-known PC3 Series, which includes the KB3 organ and a great string section. The SP5-8 is also a MIDI controller, with up to 4 adjustable zones and 22 controllers in each zone. It has been made easy to play virtually any style with ease due to Kurzweil's LK40GH fully weighted action, combining the traditional feel of a piano with the speed required for instruments such as synths, clav, and organ sounds.
Product Ref: 44350View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Top Sounds Taken From The PC3 Series
Wherever you plan to play the Kurzweil SP5-8, you are armed with all the sounds that you could need. Kurzweil selected sounds from their well-known PC3 Series, bringing you some amazing organ, strings, synthesizer, piano, and other staple sounds.
Perfect feel and playability
The SP5-8 uses Kurzweil's LK40GH fully-weighted keybed, with a feel that is close enough for a traditional pianist to enjoy playing piano sounds, whilst having a quick speed and response that you would require to play organs, EPs, clavs and synths. This makes the Kurzweil SP5-8 perfect for anybody needing to play many different styles in a single set.
Multi-timbral for powerful production capabilities
The SP5-8 stage piano has a 16-part multi-timbral engine, making it the perfect production tool. Due to the powerful MIDI control, the convenient USB connection, and the vast range of stunning sounds, the SP5-8 can be a powerful addition to any productions.
- 88-key stage piano with a wide selection of sounds from the PC3 Series of keyboards
- Fully weighted hammer-action keybed has the speed and response needed for synths and EPs too
- Easy to create custom splits with up to four zones
- Dozens of complex effects chains available to polish your sounds
- 16-part multi-timbral capability makes this a powerful production tool
- Keyboard: 88-key, fully-weighted graded hammer-action with velocity and pressure sensitive adjustable keys (LK40GH)
- Display: 2x20 character LCD w/ front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Presets: 861 (taken from the acclaimed PC3 sound set, including select KB3 organs and KVA synths)
- User Presets: 64
- Factory MIDI Setups: 65
- User MIDI Setups: 64 (with 4 programmable zones for splits and layers)
- Effects: Dozens of complex effect chains taken from the PC3, with everything from concert hall reverbs to amplifier simulations and rotary effects
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, Modulation wheel, 5 front panel sliders (with a 3-tiered shift button), 1 programmable front panel switch, 2 mono switch pedal inputs, 1 continuous control pedal input
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB, User program/setup file transfer to/from PC/Mac, Operating System updates from PC/Mac
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.