M-Audio Code 25 Controller Keyboard
M-Audio Code 25 Controller KeyboardDetails
The M-Audio Code 25 Controller Keyboard is an innovative new 25 semi-weighted key MIDI controller keyboard which combines the best of both MIDI controllers and keyboards to create a unique and fully comprehensive MIDI controller. Featuring a range of controls such as 16 LED backlit drum pads, modulation wheels, faders, rotary knobs and X/Y touch pad the Code 25 can directly connect to compatible DAWs via USB or to other MIDI instruments via the MIDI In/Out connections.
Product Ref: 55017View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Code series from M-Audio now features new editor software, providing a visual and intuitive way to edit all the various controls and functions within the Code keyboards. You can use the editor software to do everything from send MIDI message to and from the Code keyboard to editing the parameters for a type of control your Code unit. The highly intuitive control panel gives you access to a wide range of controls and functions, as well as allowing you to edit and save presets with ease. This gives you an expanded control over your Code keyboard, allowing you to edit and control virtually every aspect and parameter found on the Code.
The M-Audio Code range features a wide range of parameters and controls, to provide you with all the tools you will need to improve your workflow and creativity. There are a range of assignable parameter controls including multiple banks of buttons, pads, faders plus the standard pitch bend and modulation wheels to craft and edit your sounds. The newest addition this line of M-Audio controllers is the integrated X/Y Touchpad, which gives you another way to interact with your library of sounds. Use the X/Y Touchpad to affect everything from modulation to the volume of an effect on a sound. The keyboard can also be split into four assignable zones for added versatility, allowing you to trigger up to four different instrument in their own separate zone.
The M-Audio Code series features an all-new keybed with a precise and natural feel, with the keys both velocity and pressure sensitive for optimal expression. The natural feeling keybed is ideal for pianists making the jump from piano to MIDI keyboard. It also adds natural dynamics to your sounds, allowing you to capture the velocity changes for a more natural and accurate sound.
Backlit Drum Pads
One of the most versatile features on the M-Audio Code is the16 assignable RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads. This large collection of drum pads is incorporated to give you even more creative options, allowing you to assign different sound to each individual pad. You can use these pads for everything from creating drum loops to triggering chopped samples or vocals. The knobs, faders and buttons are also colour-coded to show you what mode they’re in, plus M-Audio have included an alphanumeric LED display which presents you with informative feedback including vital information about parameters, controls and settings for added convenience.
Easy Integration & Free Software
Another unique function the M-Audio Code possesses is the ability to execute common function and keyboard shortcut commands directly from the controller itself. This eliminates the need to constantly move from the controller to your DAW, improving your workflow. The M-Audio Code features support for Mackie Control/HUI control modes, so you can get working straight out of the box with minimal setup times. Additionally the M-Audio Code comes complete with a comprehensive software package so you have everything at your fingertips to start making music straight away. Included is a copy of Ableton Live Lite plus full version of Air Music Technology’s virtual instruments – Loom and Hybrid 3.0, giving you access to some of the best creative tools available. Ableton Live Lite is a streamlined version of the full Ableton software, supplying you with everything you need to compose, record and edit music using a range of virtual instruments quality studio effects.
- PC: Windows 7 (32 and 64); Windows 10 Compatible
- Mac: OSx 10.7.5
- 25 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering.
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 4 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 5 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 5 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables for a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favourite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom and Hybrid 3 Software
- Number Of Keys: 25
- Key Action: Semi-Weighted
- Zones: 4 x Assignable
- Pads: 16 x Velocity Sensitive
- Mod Wheels: 2
- Touch Pad: X/Y
- Faders: 5
- Rotary Knobs: 4
- Connections: MIDI, USB
- MIDI: In/Out
- Compatible DAWs: Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase and More
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 20.9" x 10.0" x 2.8" (53.0 cm x 25.5cm x 7.1cm)
- Weight: 2.8kg (6.2lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.