M-Audio Keystation 49 II USB Controller
M-Audio Keystation 49 II USB ControllerDetails
The M-Audio Keystation 49 suits a wide range of musicians needing a pure, velocity-sensitive keyboard controller. The Keystation 49 offers an extended physical octave range and full-size keys - ideal for use with a digital audio workstation or in a live performance setup. Lightweight and durable, they travel with ease and compliment nearly any musician's studio. New for the Keystation 49 are transport and directional controls for simple DAW operation without a mouse or trackpad.
Product Ref: 46207View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Simple Software Control
Step into computer-based music creation and performance with the Keystation 49 keyboard controller from M-Audio. Keystation 49 is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. It features 49 full-size velocity-sensitive keys and a series of controls that expand the range of playable notes, expressive capabilities, and enhance your recording workflow. Use the octave range buttons; pitch-bend and modulation wheels; and transport and directional controls to play, perform, and record with your music software without using a mouse or trackpad. Keystation 49 also includes a 1/4" (6.3mm) sustain pedal input that lets you use an external control pedal, such as the SP2 (sold separately), for genuine piano sustain.
Pure Player Experience
Lightweight and durable, Keystation 49 is perfect for traveling musicians who want to take command of music software during live performances or producers who wish to add an intuitive MIDI controller with a natural feeling keybed to their studio. For an easy-to-use and portable setup, Keystation 49 is USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Keystation 49 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble
Bundled with Keystation 49 is a premium virtual instrument from SONiVOX. SONiVOX's Eighty-Eight Ensemble is a world-class piano instrument that authentically captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano. Meticulously recorded and expertly sampled, Eighty-Eight Ensemble provides every producer and performer the opportunity to infuse their compositions, recordings, and performances with the breathtaking realism of a world-class grand piano. Use the combination patches to layer strings, synth pads, and choral pads with the high-fidelity piano samples and create evolving, lush soundscapes and textures.
Ableton Live Lite
Also included with Keystation 49 is Ableton Live Lite - one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Explore sonic possibilities in real time whether on stage or in the studio. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live Lite lets you save it or mix it down.
AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings-an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
- 49 full-size velocity-sensitive keys with natural piano feel
- USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments, controlling recording software, and more
- Transport and directional buttons let you operate your DAW from the keyboard
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls for expressive performances
- USB-powered and supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software
- Includes SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble, a virtual piano instrument that captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation
- Macintosh: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later; 2 GB RAM
- PC: PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM
- Available USB Port
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.