MK-1000 54-Key Portable Keyboard by Gear4music
MK-1000 54-Key Portable Keyboard by Gear4musicDetails
The MK-1000 54-key beginners keyboard by Gear4music is a fun instrument packed full of features. With simple functionality, 20 voices, 10 rhythms, inbuilt speakers, a headphone output and a microphone input with included microphone, this keyboard offers fantastic value for money and fun for beginners and beyond. For lovers of music, keyboard lessons or experimentation is a great way to develop musical knowledge and skills.
Product Ref: 39929View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
High Quality Voices and Sound Options
The MK-1000 by Gear4music has 20 high quality voices, accessed through a very simple control panel, as well as 10 additional percussion voices. The sound is produced through two quality inbuilt speakers, but the MK-1000 also benefits from a headphone output, which means that you can practice in silence, or enjoy the sounds through headphones.
It's got Rhythm!
The MK-1000 comes complete with 10 rhythm backings that can be utilised either as a rythmic drum backing, or with full melodic backing, and controlled using either one finger on the root note, or as full chords. These backing also have a synchronised start, so they start as soon as you press a key, and a fill-in function, to aid the smooth transfer between sections. Along with this, the keybard also has a rhythm programming function, which means you can make your own rhythms, using the 10 percussion buttons.
A Great Learning Tool
The Mk-1000 has some great features for learners, including an intelligent Teaching Function. With this feature the keyboard will play an accompaniment, and the player has to play the melody. If the correct note is not played, the accompaniment will not proceed. The Keyboard also features a record function, which means you can record what you have played and play it back, which can be an important practice tool. The MK-1000 also comes with a detachable music stand, perfect for holding your music and exercise books.
- Number of Keys: 54
- Touch Sensitive Keys: No
- Display: No
Tones & Rhythms
- Voices: 20
- Rhythms: 10
- Percussion Tracks: 10
- Demonstration Songs: 8
- Tempo Control: 45 level
- Master Volume Control: 16 level
- Rhythm Volume Control: 16 level
- Chord Volume Control: No
- One-Key Follow / Ensemble: Yes
- Auto Chord: Yes - from single finger accompaniment
- Accompaniment: Sync, Fill-in
- Record and Playback Sequencer: Yes
- Rhythm Programming Function: Yes
- Pitch Bend: No
- Vibrato: No
- Sustain: No
- Transpose: No
- Split: No
- MIDI: No
- Inputs: Mic In (3.5mm Jack)
- Outputs: No
- Headphone: Yes (3.5mm Jack)
- Speakers: Built in (3? Speaker Cones)
- Dimensions: 760mm x 290mm x 90mm
- Power: 6 x AA batteries (not included) or 100-240v PSU (included)
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.