Moog Etherwave Plus Field Upgrade Kit
Moog Etherwave Plus Field Upgrade KitDetails
The Moog Etherwave Plus Field Upgrade Kit provides the Etherwave Plus printed circuit board, a new front panel, headphone volume pot, headphone volume knob, headphone jack, on/off switch, LED indicator, and a template for drilling the bottom of your Etherwave Standard. Instructions for installing the components and soldering board will be included.
Product Ref: 36670View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
What is a Theremin?
The Theremin allows you to play by just moving your hands by the antennas to control the pitch and volume and is one of the oldest electronic instruments. Like the Ethervox, the Etherwave is a modification of inventor Leon Theremin's original design.
The Etherwave is a quality theremin, designed to retain many characteristics of the original theremins. This includes a five-octave pitch range and reliable spacing between notes for a sophisticated feel. Nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube antennas combined with furniture-grade hardwood cabinets and a custom Moog stain finish make the Etherwave Plus look super sophisticated. The Etherwave Plus comes built with an adapter for mounting on a standard microphone stand and works best with Moog's TB-15 instrument amplifier
Field Upgrade kit
The Field Upgrade kit provides the Etherwave Plus printed circuit board, a new front panel, headphone volume pot, headphone volume knob, headphone jack, on/off switch, LED indicator, and a template for drilling the bottom of your Etherwave Standard. Instructions for installing the components and soldering board will be included.
Field Upgrade kit includes:
- Pitch Preview
- Headphone volume knob
- Separate headphone or pitch preview output
- On/Off switch with LED indicator
- Two Control Voltage outputs
- One Gate output
Note: Please check the Field Upgrade Manual before ordering to ensure that you are able to perform all of the steps necessary.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.