Moog Mother-32 Analog Modular Synthesizer
Moog Mother-32 Analog Modular SynthesizerDetails
The Moog Mother-32 Analog Synthesizer is an expansive new live performance and production instrument, providing musicians with a diverse range of raw analog sounds and creative tools that are sure to inspire new music, unique sounds and endless sonic exploration. The Mother-32 features a voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs and a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity.
Product Ref: 64782View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Mother-32's semi-modular design means that no patching is required to create powerful analog sounds, allowing musicians of any experience to quickly begin making music. Synthesists will enjoy exploring the extensive 32-point patchbay, unlocking truly expressive, unique and complex synthesis capabilities. The patchbay also delivers access to a wide range of both sounds and functionality, including an assignable CV output jack, MIDI to CV conversion, external audio input, a second voltage-controlled mixer and multiple unit expandability for almost endless creative possibilities.
Onboard Sound Sources
The Moog Mother-32 comes equipped with various onboard sound sources that include a powerful 10-octave analog oscillator with variable pulse width, and an analog white noise generator. The signals from each sound source are then blended together by a voltage-controller mixer for dynamic sound creation and manipulation. From the mixer, sound then travels through a Moog Ladder Filter with selectable low pass and high pass filter types.
Musical creation and programming is executed via Mother-32's comprehensive 32-step, voltage controlled sequencer or an external MIDI controller. By having the choice of two sequencing styles, you have the ability to quickly create new musical ideas with ease and familiarity. A total of 64 patterns can be stored and recalled from within Mother-32's memory bank.
- Semi-modular design requires no patching
- Voltage controlled 32 step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Low pass & high pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz - 20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 modular patch points
- 2 voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to the Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synths
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically via the optional 2 and 3 tier kits
- Dimensions: 319mm x 105mm x 133mm / 12.57'' x 4.21'' x 5.24'' (W x H x D - with knobs)
- Weight: 1.58kg / 3.5lbs
- Power Consumption: 2.8W
- Patchbay: 32 x 3.5mm Jacks
- Rear Panel Audio Output: 1/4'' Headphone/Audio
- Eurorack Current Draw: 230mA (10-pin Header)
- Eurorack Mounting Dims: 60HP (0.69'' / 26mm Module Depth)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.