Moog SUB 37 Bob Moog Tribute Edition Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer
Moog SUB 37 Bob Moog Tribute Edition Paraphonic Analog SynthesizerDetails
The Moog Sub 37 Analog Synthesizer is a limited edition (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer built on the award winning Sub Phatty sound engine, which also includes syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer. The Sub 37 Tribute Edition has a voice architecture very similar to the Sub Phatty but has 37 keys. You can now edit many of the functions of the Phatty making it instantly appealing to hands on sound programmers.
Product Ref: 43333View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sub 37 is an analog and digital synthesizer crossover with an analog signal path controlled by digitally generated modulators and contour generators. Based around a three octave keyboard and constructed from a steel chassis with wooden end pieces the Sub 37 is a heavy duty synthesiser which combines the best of both worlds to create a truly versatile instrument.
Loaded with all the essential Moog features the Sub 37 incorporates two oscillators plus a noise generator to construct a dense sonic foundation, ladder filter with resonance, multidrive and selectable filter slopes. Also featuring a syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer the Sub 37 provides all the tools you need to produce fantastic sounding electronic music.
The Moog Sub 37 has 256 on board memory locations perfect for quick recall of all your tones. The paraphonic operation lets you play each of the two oscillators independently although they share the same single VCA and VCF.
The Sub 37 has more snarl than any other Moog but it's also capable of handling gentler sounds and classic patches. It's an immediate, hands-on synth that gives you that classic Moog sound. The Sub 37's size, triggering options and performance facilities make it many performers' first choice when taking to the stage.
- 37 Note velocity sensitive keyboard with aftertouch
- Perform in Mono or Duo modes
- 2 Modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
- Sound Engine: 100 Analog
- Polyphony: Selectable Monophonic or Paraphonic
- Keybed: 37 Note Semi-weighted with After Pressure
- LCD: 128 X 64 pixel LCD with white backlight
- Controllers: Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, After Pressure, Breath, Velocity
- Sound Sources: 2 Variable Waveshape Oscillators, 1 Square Wave Sub Oscillator, 1 Analog Noise Generator, 1 External Input/Filter Feedback
- Oscillator Calibration Range: 22Hz-6.8KHz. Note range at 8? = 18 - 116
- Glide Module: Assign to Osc1/Osc2/Both. Type - LCR, LCT, EXP, Gated, Legato
- Filter: 20Hz-20Khz Moog Ladder Filter w/ 6/12/18/24 dB/Oct Filter Slopes and MultiDrive
- Transposition: +/- 1 Octaves
- Arpeggiator / Sequencer: Up, Down, Order, Random, Latching, Back/Forth, Invert, +/-2 Range, Tie, Rest, MIDI Sync
- Sources: LFO, Filter Envelope, Programmable Sources - Amp Env,Osc1/Osc2 Pitch
- Destinations: Osc1/Osc2/Both Pitch, Filter Cutoff, Osc1/Osc2/Both Wave, VCA, LFO1/LFO2 Rate, Noise Level, EG Time. Programmable Destinations - Filter resonance, drive, slope, EG amt. Osc1/Osc2/Sub Level, Feedback/Ext Level
- LFO Panel Features: Hi/Low Range from .01Hz?1kHz, Midi Sync, KB Reset
- Envelopes: DAHDSR Envelopes with Multi-Trigger, Reset, Looping, MIDI Sync, Latch, and Variable control of EG Delay, Hold, Velocity Amount, KB Tracking.
Inputs / Outputs
- Audio Input: 1xTS
- Audio Output: 1xTS, 1xTRS Headphone with separate volume control
- Presets: 256 Presets - 16 Banks x 16 presets
- MIDI I/O: DIN In/Out, and MIDI over USB
- CV/Gate Inputs: Filter CV, Pitch CV, Volume CV, KB Gate
- Power: 110VAC-240VAC Universal Power Supply with IEC connector
- Weight: 22lbs
- Dimensions: 6.75" H x 26.75" W x 14.75" D
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.