Native Instruments Maschine Jam and Komplete 11
Native Instruments Maschine Jam and Komplete 11Details
Top Deal: This bundle saves you 189 GBP when compared to the cost of buying Maschine Jam and Komplete 11 separately, giving you a 299 GBP controller for just 110 GBP!
Product Ref: 79408View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Native Instruments Maschine Jam
- Native Instruments Komplete 11 (upgrade version allowing update from Select included with Maschine Jam)
Native Instruments Maschine Jam
Native Instruments Maschine Jam combines modern innovations with classic functionality to produce this powerhouse of a production and performance system. The ergonomic layout ensures you have optimal access to all your controls and parameters, improving your workflow and performance value. The Maschine Jam will minimise the time you spend on the computer, giving everything you need right at your fingertips. The Maschine Jam will work seamlessly with your favourite DAW as well as the Maschine and Komplete product ranges. With its 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix and new LED-guided Smart Strips you can control, play, edit and shape your sounds as your desire. Maschine Jam also features a new sequencing control development, allowing you to control Maschine Software much like you would a classic step sequencer. This sequencing approach provides simple, effective access to a wide range of fundamental controls for enhanced workflow and maximised productivity.
The Maschine Jam features a comprehensive range of controls that allow you to take your productions and performances to the next level. LED guided Smart Strips act as XY pads and give you added control of tweakable sounds and parameters. This gives you an added sense of interaction with your production, allowing you to physically shape sounds and input changes to automation. The 8x8 multi-colour click-pad matrix gives you everything you need to create drum patterns, melodies, chords and sequences with ease.
Advanced One-Touch Access Control
One of the most useful features on the Maschine Jam is the one-touch access to patterns and scenes, which allows you to recall patterns instantly without the need for tedious navigation between parameters and patterns. The touch-sensitive encoder also prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter for added convenience. The advanced multi-track step-sequencer allows you to use up to 8 sounds simultaneously for more versatile performance and production options. You can tweak up to 8 parameters at once with two hands utilising the dual-touch Smart Strips.
Design & Free Software
The Maschine Jam is compact and lightweight in its design, making it perfect for taking to the studio and to gigs. The multi-colour click-pad matrix allows you to organise your sounds with ease thanks to the built-in array of LED colours, as well as being ideal for low light environments such as studios and nightclubs. The controls and parameters have been meticulously selected and positioned, delivering an ergonomic configuration that lays everything out in an intuitive user interface. The Maschine Jam comes complete with free software including Maschine 2.5 and a 9GB sound library to get you started. Also included is Komplete 11 Select featuring 11 premium instrument and effects, totaling over 25GB in sounds. You can also choose two of the Maschine Expansions from the 20 available, free with hardware registration for existing Maschine 2 software owners. It also features support for external VST and includes mappings for Ableton Live and more.
Native Instruments Komplete 11 Update From Komplete Select
The Komplete 11 bundle features the best of Komplete instruments, effects and audio tools, ranging from synthesizers and classical sounds to delays, reverbs and mastering tools. The entire range features 13000 individual sounds, giving you the ability to manipulate, edit and craft sounds from a huge library of sounds. All the favourites of audio professionals have been incorporated including Symphony Essentials, Emotive Strings plus all K11 Additions.
Diverse Collection Of Sounds and Effects
The Komplete 11 collection features a wide range of sounds, instruments, effects, editing tools and mastering tools, all compiled into one convenient hard drive.
Komplete 11 also features KOMPLETE KONTROL, a software that gives you complete, comprehensive access to all instrument in one convenient interface. This allows you to view every single instrument and effect all in one place.
Native Instruments Maschine Jam
- 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX features lets you shape your sound in new ways
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 8 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8x8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement sketching
- The touch-sensitive encoder prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter
- Full integration with the entire Komplete and Maschine range and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mappings for Ableton Live™ and more
- Complete with Maschine 2.5 software with 9GB sound library plus Komplete 11 Select
Native Instruments Komplete 11
- The industry-standard bundle for music professionals
- 45 products and over 155 GB of instruments and effects
- Over 13,000 production-ready sounds
- Includes REAKTOR 6, REAKTOR Blocks, and the brand-new synthesizer FORM
- Premium sample instruments UNA CORDA, INDIA, STRUMMED ACOUSTIC, and KINETIC METAL
- The powerful and versatile delay REPLIKA
- Now on one convenient hard drive for easy installation
- Easy product setup via Native Access
- Optimized for use with the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE
- Ready for any DAW including Pro Tools®, Logic®, Cubase®, and Live™
- £ 22 voucher when you register your product
Native Instruments Komplete 11Platforms
- Kontakt 5
- Reaktor 6
- Absynth 5
- Reaktor Prism
- Reaktor Spark
- Retro Machines MK2
- Battery 4
- Abbey Road | 60s Drummer
- Studio Drummer
- Balinese Gamelan
- West Africa
- The Gentleman
- The Giant
- The Grandeur
- The Maverick
- Una Corda*
- Scarbee A-200
- Scarbee Clavinet/Pianet
- Scarbee Mark I
- Vintage Organs
- Strummed Acoustic*
- Scarbe MM-Bass
- Session Horns
- Session Strings
- Kinetic Metal*
- Solid Bus Comp
- Solid Dynamics
- Solid EQ
- Transient Master
- Guitar Rig 5 Pro
- The Finger
- The Mouth
- Traktor’s 12
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.