Native Instruments Maschine Jam
Native Instruments Maschine JamDetails
Product Ref: 78796View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Maschine 2.6 Update
The new Maschine 2.6 update brings with it’s a range of new enhancements and upgrades designed to optimise your workflow and give you added control over your sounds. One of the most prominent upgrade is the Variation Engine. The Variation Engine helps to add variety to your tracks for all Maschine 4x4 controllers, utilising the Randomizer and Humanizer in conjunction, giving you a new way to spark your creativity and conjure up new ideas. Maschine Jam’s snapshot features I now accessible too (MK1, MK2 and Studio only), allowing you to experiment with different ideas without losing your original sound.
Perfect For Production & Performance
Native Instruments Maschine Jam combines modern innovations with classic functionality to produce this powerhouse of a production and performance system. The ergonomic layout ensures you have optimal access to all your controls and parameters, improving your workflow and performance value. The Maschine Jam will minimise the time you spend on the computer, giving everything you need right at your fingertips to both produce and perform live. Designed for integration, the Maschine Jam will work seamlessly with your favourite DAW as well as the Maschine and Komplete product ranges for added versatility. With its 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix and new LED-guided Smart Strips you can control, play, edit and shape your sounds as your desire. Maschine Jam also features a new sequencing control development, allowing you to control Maschine Software much like you would a classic step sequencer. This sequencing approach provides simple, effective access to a wide range of fundamental controls for enhanced workflow and maximised productivity.
The Maschine Jam features a comprehensive range of controls, buttons and parameters that allow you to take your productions and live performances to the next level. One of the most unique additions to the Maschine Jam is the LED-guided Smart Strips. The Smart strips act as XY pads and give you added control of tweakable sounds and parameters, for example, being able to make changes to automation live by swiping your finger down the strip. This gives you an added sense of interaction with your production, allowing you to physically shape sounds and input changes to automation in a new and innovative way. The 8x8 multi-colour click-pad matrix gives you everything you need to create drum patterns, melodies, chords and sequences with ease. The click-pads themselves are soft and rubberised for comfort and durability, with the same feel as classic drum pads. Use the 8x8 click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input and step-sequencing to achieve seamless integration and optimal control over your sounds and productions.
Advanced One-Touch Access Control
One of the most useful features on the Maschine Jam is the one-touch access to patterns and scenes, which allows you to recall patterns instantly without the need for tedious navigation between parameters and patterns. The touch-sensitive encoder also prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter for added convenience. The advanced multi-track step-sequencer allows you to use up to 8 sounds simultaneously for more versatile performance and production options. You can tweak up to 8 parameters at once with two hands utilising the dual-touch Smart Strips.
Design & Free Software
The Maschine Jam is compact and lightweight in its design, making it perfect for taking to the studio and to gigs. The multi-colour click-pad matrix allows you to organise your sounds with ease thanks to the built-in array of LED colours, as well as being ideal for low light environments such as studios and nightclubs. The controls and parameters have been meticulously selected and positioned, delivering an ergonomic configuration that lays everything out in an intuitive user interface. The Maschine Jam comes complete with free software including Maschine 2.5 and a 9GB sound library to get you started. Also included is Komplete 11 Select featuring 11 premium instrument and effects, totaling over 25GB in sounds. You can also choose two of the Maschine Expansions from the 20 available, free with hardware registration for existing Maschine 2 software owners. It also features support for external VST and includes mappings for Ableton Live and more. The Maschine Jam comes supplied with a stand that can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics, or for live performance.
Komplete 11 Select Library Includes:
- Reaktor Prism
- The Gentleman
- Retro Machines MK2
- Vintage Organs
- West Africa
- Scarbee Mark 1
- Solid Bus Comp
- 8x8 multicolour click-pad matrix for pattern jamming, note input and step-sequencing
- Tweak up to 8 parameters simultaneously with two hands using dual-touch Smart Strips
- New Perform FX features lets you shape your sound in new ways
- Advanced multi-track step-sequencing using up to 8 sounds simultaneously
- Play melodies and chords with the 8x8 pad matrix or via note input with the Smart Strips
- One-touch access to patterns and scenes for instant jamming and track arrangement sketching
- The touch-sensitive encoder prompts the software to display the corresponding parameter
- Full integration with the entire Komplete and Maschine range and 3rd party NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Included stand can be mounted to the hardware for improved ergonomics
- Works as an advanced DAW controller with included mappings for Ableton Live™ and more
- Complete with Maschine 2.5 software with 9GB sound library plus Komplete 11 Select
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.