Native Instruments Maschine MK2, Black + Shure SRH550DJ Headphones
Native Instruments Maschine MK2, Black + Shure SRH550DJ HeadphonesDetails
Native Instruments have overhauled their legendary Maschine into the Maschine Mk2. Building on the already well established reputation of being the ultimate integrated hardware/software system for creating tracks and beats professionally. The Maschine MkII now offers you highly sensitive multi-coloured pads and redesigned LCD displays. Plus this Maschine comes with Shure Headphones so you have everything you need for pro performance straight away.
Product Ref: 40764View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fusing the hands-on tactile advantages of traditional hardware grooveboxes with the immense flexibility and intuitive workflow of Native Instruments' premium software, MASCHINE opens up new horizons in groove production. The sleek yet rugged hardware controller is perfect for stage or studio, while the vast library of kits, instruments and effects are your inspiration for lively, dynamic grooves.
Perform in Colour
The new colour-coding lets you 'see' your sounds, and it will turbo-charge your workflow. Simply assign colours to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons on the hardware light up in the same colors. Make your kick drums red, for example, and you'll always know which pads play your kicks. Add some color to your performances!
With the increased sensitivity of the new pads, you also have a new level of precision at your fingertips.
With the Maschine MkII you'll get the full version of the modern legend MASSIVE - the Synth that gave birth to the earth-moving bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all instantly browseable via the MASCHINE hardware.
MASCHINE's eight control knobs offer direct access to MASSIVE's eight Macro controls, for perfect synergy between hardware and synthesizer, and a lightning-fast workflow.
New Master Section
The Master section has also been revamped. Control volume, tempo and swing with the new multifunction master push encoder - select modes with the new toggle buttons and accurately click through values without having to look at the screen or display.
Navigating and scrubbing are much easier, and changing note pitch and detailed tweaking becomes extra-precise thanks to the encoder's superb physical response.
Now with 47 (normally white), backlit click-buttons and coloured transport controls, the Mk2 hardware provides a wealth of physical and visual excitement for intuitive beat making.
Time Stretch and Pitch Shift
The MASCHINE 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, aided by the automatic BPM detection. Or stretch your audio to a specific length - to fit one sample to the same length as another, for example.
What's more, make your beats match harmonically, by tuning your samples with the pitch shift function.
The latest free software update includes new effects, specially selected for beat production. TRANSIENT MASTER, NI's hugely popular dynamics and mixing effect, has now been fully integrated in the MASCHINE 1.8 software.
Ideal for positioning drums and percussion, it lets you mix from front to back, giving each sample exactly the right amount of space. New Tube, Tape Saturator and Tube Saturator effects bring the secrets of analog warmth and natural, harmonic compression to MASCHINE, for even greater sound colouring potential.
New Stylish Look and FeelingThe new Maschine MkII is an aesthetically Pleasing leap forward in usability and reliability. The inverted displays provide higher contrast and a better viewing angle for performance or studio, and a sharper look in dark environments.
The unit itself is slightly heavier than before, the controller also works better in a studio setting and on stage due to the re-worked layout of the controller's USB-connector and MIDI I/O - less risk of accidental unplugging. Plus the new rubber feet means increased grip on the desktop, keeping the hardware firmly in place during even the most aggressive beat routines.
The ability to match your hardware to your personal style or decor is now also available with the Maschine MkII - using exchangeable face plates. The Black edition comes with a Black Face Plate and and Black Knobs whilst other versiona are also available.
Experienced and new MASCHINE producers alike will appreciate the big time savings from these workflow improvements in the free MASCHINE 1.8 software update:
Maschine MK2 was voted Best Live Performance Tool at the MIPA Awards 2013
"If you're looking for a product that is as useful in the studio as it is for live performance, the build quality, quality of its sample library, and its price definitely warrant that you take a second look." Engadget
"I still find myself going to Maschine as my default instrument and controller - it's addictive. Maschine is still the one to beat." Sound On Sound
"Maschine makes it very easy to get your groove on and should inspire a new generation of producers. The key to this product is intuitiveness - if only all production tools were this easy to use." IDJ
Shure SRH550DJ-EFS DJ Headphones
The Shure SRH550DJ DJ headphones offer a full sound with extended bass, making them perfect for DJs and listeners of bass-heavy music. The 50mm Neodymium drivers deliver clear and distortion-free bass, and they are well suited to iPods and other mobile music devices thanks to the high output.
The on-the-ear, closed back design reduces ambient noise, allowing you to concentrate on your sound. The padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees for easy placement on one ear when mixing.
Easy to store and transport thanks to the collapsible design and included carrying pouch, the SRH550DJ is also comfortable to wear over long periods thanks to the padded headband and on-the-ear earpads.
Native Instruments Maschine MK2
- Display: 2 displays with 64x256 pixels (inverted)
- Pads: 16 multi-colour, high-quality, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- Controls: 8 endless rotary potentiometers, 1 endless encoder (30 steps)
- Buttons: 47 backlit buttons
- Security: Kensington Lock
- MIDI: MIDI I/O
- USB: USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Width: 320 mm
- Length: 295 mm
- Height: 65 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Windows: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
Shure SRH550DJ-EFS DJ Headphones
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- High impedance optimised for DJ mixers
- 3000 mW input power for high sound pressure levels
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90° swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Replacement set of ear pads included to ensure long product life
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday useday use
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Sensitivity: 109dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Max Input Power: 3000mW
- Frequency Range: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Cable Length: 2m
- Type of Cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug
- Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor
- Carrying bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.