Native Instruments Maschine MK2 with Komplete 11 ULT, White
Native Instruments Maschine MK2 with Komplete 11 ULT, WhiteDetails
Top Deal: This bundle saves you 219 GBP when compared to the cost of buying Maschine MK2 and Komplete 11 Ultimate separately, giving you a 469 GBP controller for just 250 GBP!
Product Ref: 80603View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Native Instruments Maschine MK2, White
- Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate (upgrade version allowing update from Select included with Maschine MK2)
Native Instruments Maschine MK2, White
Fusing the hands-on tactile advantages of traditional hardware grooveboxes with the immense flexibility and intuitive workflow of Native Instruments' premium software, MASCHINE opens up new horizons in groove production. The sleek yet rugged hardware controller is perfect for stage or studio, while the vast library of kits, instruments and effects are your inspiration for lively, dynamic grooves.
Perform in Colour
The new colour-coding lets you 'see' your sounds, and it will turbo-charge your workflow. Simply assign colours to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons on the hardware light up in the same colors. Make your kick drums red, for example, and you'll always know which pads play your kicks. Add some color to your performances!
With the increased sensitivity of the new pads, you also have a new level of precision at your fingertips.
With the Maschine MkII you'll get the full version of the modern legend MASSIVE - the Synth that gave birth to the earth-moving bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all instantly browseable via the MASCHINE hardware.
MASCHINE's eight control knobs offer direct access to MASSIVE's eight Macro controls, for perfect synergy between hardware and synthesizer, and a lightning-fast workflow.
New Master Section
The Master section has also been revamped. Control volume, tempo and swing with the new multifunction master push encoder - select modes with the new toggle buttons and accurately click through values without having to look at the screen or display.
Navigating and scrubbing are much easier, and changing note pitch and detailed tweaking becomes extra-precise thanks to the encoder's superb physical response.
Now with 47 (normally white), backlit click-buttons and coloured transport controls, the Mk2 hardware provides a wealth of physical and visual excitement for intuitive beat making.
Time Stretch and Pitch Shift
The MASCHINE 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, aided by the automatic BPM detection. Or stretch your audio to a specific length - to fit one sample to the same length as another, for example.
What's more, make your beats match harmonically, by tuning your samples with the pitch shift function.
The latest free software update includes new effects, specially selected for beat production. TRANSIENT MASTER, NI's hugely popular dynamics and mixing effect, has now been fully integrated in the MASCHINE.
Ideal for positioning drums and percussion, it lets you mix from front to back, giving each sample exactly the right amount of space. New Tube, Tape Saturator and Tube Saturator effects bring the secrets of analog warmth and natural, harmonic compression to MASCHINE, for even greater sound colouring potential.
New Stylish Look and FeelingThe new Maschine MkII is an aesthetically Pleasing leap forward in usability and reliability. The inverted displays provide higher contrast and a better viewing angle for performance or studio, and a sharper look in dark environments.
The unit itself is slightly heavier than before, the controller also works better in a studio setting and on stage due to the re-worked layout of the controller's USB-connector and MIDI I/O - less risk of accidental unplugging. Plus the new rubber feet means increased grip on the desktop, keeping the hardware firmly in place during even the most aggressive beat routines.
Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate Upgrade From Select*This UPDATE version of Komplete 11 Ultimate is for anyone currently using Komplete Select and wanting to UPDATE to Ultimate version 11*
Full Komplete Range
The Komplete 11 Ultimate bundle features the entire range of Komplete instruments, effects and audio tools, ranging from synthesizers and classical sounds to delays, reverbs and mastering tools. The entire range features 18000 individual sounds, giving you the ability to manipulate, edit and craft sounds from a huge library of sounds. All the favourites of audio professionals have been incorporated including Symphony Essentials, Emotive Strings plus all K11 Additions.
Diverse Collection Of Sounds and Effects
The Komplete 11 Ultimate collection features a wide range of sounds, instruments, effects, editing tools and mastering tools, all compiled into one convenient hard drive. Moving on from the Komplete 10 package, Komplete 11 Ultimate features six new additions including: Reaktor 6, Una Corda, India, Replika, Strummed Acoustic and Kinetic Metal. Everything from synthesizers to classical orchestra sounds, Komplete 11 opens up a world of possibilities when it comes to sound design, music production, mixing and mastering and also live performances.
Affordability & Compatibility
The Komplete 11 Ultimate collection is designed to bring affordability to digital musicians. The Komplete 11 Ultimate collection saves up up to 88 in total value when purchasing the instruments and tools separately. The Komplete 11 collection features complete integration with Komplete Kontrol-S series keyboard and Maschine hardware for quick and easy setup.
FeaturesNative Instruments Maschine MK2
- Industry-standard groove box workflow
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
- 16 highly sensitive, multi-colour performance pads
- Two high-contrast displays with 64x256 resolution
- Eight display knobs to tweak parameters and browse presets
- Browse, scrub, and adjust tempo, volume, and more with intuitive push encoder
- 23 high-quality effects for instant sound enhancement
- Step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Extensive MIDI-mapping capabilities to control other hardware and software
- Easy-to-use browser with tagging of kits, instruments, samples, and effects
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing
- The superlative instrument and effect collection for any music production task
- 87 products and over 500 GB of instruments and effects
- Over 18.000 production-ready sounds
- Includes SYMPHONY ESSENTIALS – premium orchestral scoring instruments for professional film, TV, and game composers
- Fun and innovative performance synth FLESH, and FORM – the instrument that transforms the space between sampling and synthesis
- Includes REAKTOR 6 and REAKTOR Blocks
- Creative cinematic instruments including EMOTIVE STRINGS for fully-playable string phrases, the spine-chilling build-up instrument RISE & HIT, and the epic percussion of DAMAGE
- Stunning effects such as the creative multi-mode delay REPLIKA XT, MOLEKULAR, and the PREMIUM TUBE SERIES
- Easy installation from one hard drive
- Easy product setup via Native Access
- Optimized for use with the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE
- Ready for any DAW including Pro Tools®, Logic®, Cubase®, and Live™
- £ 22 voucher when you register your product
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.