Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 with Komplete 11, Black
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 with Komplete 11, BlackDetails
Top Deal: This bundle saves you 339 GBP when compared to the cost of buying Maschine Mikro MK2 and Komplete 11 separately!
Product Ref: 80592View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2, Black
- Native Instruments Komplete 11 (upgrade version allowing update from Select included with Maschine Mikro MK2)
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2, Black
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2
Maschine Mikro is the perfect entry into the world of Maschine, with the MK2 version bringing you new hardware with colour support so you can 'see' your sounds, updated Maschine 1.8 version software with the full version of the modern legend MASSIVE synth and a whole host of workflow improvements.
Ultimate Production Unit
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, building tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. Maschine Mikro MK2 also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. Including over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds, Maschine Mikro enables you to create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments.Most software functions can be controlled via the hardware using clever shortcuts, providing a hands-on workflow and quick access to key aspects. Controls include 16 highly-sensitive, back-lit multi-coloured pads with velocity and after-touch, a master push encoder and 28 backlit pads and a high-contrast black and white display for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage.
Komplete 11 Select & Upgrade
With the release of Native Instruments Komplete 11 series, Native Instruments now include Komplete 11 Select as standard with all Maschines. This gives you the ability to get started straight out of the box, giving you a range of premium-quality virtual instruments and studio quality effects. Komplete 11 Select comes as a downloadable software once you have purchased the Maschine. Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select is a collection of some of the best virtual instruments and effects on the market, supplying you with the best of Komplete instruments. The Komplete 11 Select bundle features 45 different products with everything from synthesizers and classical sounds to high-quality effects and mastering tools. Compiled with professional digital musicians in mind, the Komplete 11 bundle features everything you will need to produce high-quality productions from your favourite DAW. With the bundled version of Komplete 11, you also get a copy of the upgrade to Komplete 11 Full, allowing us to keep the cost down and give the user access to the full Komplete 11 library.
Native Instruments Komplete 11 Update From Komplete Select
Full Komplete Range
The Komplete 11 bundle features the best of Komplete instruments, effects and audio tools, ranging from synthesizers and classical sounds to delays, reverbs and mastering tools. The entire range features 13000 individual sounds, giving you the ability to manipulate, edit and craft sounds from a huge library of sounds. All the favourites of audio professionals have been incorporated including Symphony Essentials, Emotive Strings plus all K11 Additions.
Diverse Collection Of Sounds and Effects
The Komplete 11 collection features a wide range of sounds, instruments, effects, editing tools and mastering tools, all compiled into one convenient hard drive. Moving on from the Komplete 10 package, Komplete 11 features six new additions including: Reaktor 6, Una Corda, India, Replika, Strummed Acoustic and Kinetic Metal. Everything from synthesizers to classical orchestra sounds, Komplete 11 opens up a world of possibilities when it comes to sound design, music production, mixing and mastering and also live performances.
Affordability & Compatibility
The Komplete 11 collection is designed to bring affordability to digital musicians. The Komplete 11 collection saves up to 88 percent in total value when purchasing the instruments and tools separately. The Komplete 11 collection features complete integration with Komplete Kontrol-S series keyboard and Maschine hardware for quick and easy setup.
FeaturesNative Instruments Komplete 11 Update From Komplete Select
- The industry-standard bundle for music professionals
- 45 products and over 155 GB of instruments and effects
- Over 13,000 production-ready sounds
- Includes REAKTOR 6, REAKTOR Blocks, and the brand-new synthesizer FORM
- Premium sample instruments UNA CORDA, INDIA, STRUMMED ACOUSTIC, and KINETIC METAL
- The powerful and versatile delay REPLIKA
- Now on one convenient hard drive for easy installation
- Easy product setup via Native Access
- Optimized for use with the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE
- Ready for any DAW including Pro Tools®, Logic®, Cubase®, and Live™
- £ 22 voucher when you register your product
- Perfect entry into hands-on beatmaking
- 16 Illuminated multicolour pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 1 Master push button
- 28 illuminated buttons
- 128 x 64 pixel display (black/white)
- Powerful effects library featuring new effects designed for beat production
- Browse Mode lets you scroll through and preview samples without loading them
- Panic Button to immediately eliminate all output -- great for live performances
- Supports VST and Audio Unit plug-ins in the Maschine software
- Run the Maschine software as a plug-in in a DAW environment
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.