Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 + Traktor Kontrol Stand
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 + Traktor Kontrol StandDetails
Designed to integrate perfectly with Traktor, the X1 MK2 delivers intuitive control over looping, syncing and effects on two deck tracks. This pack also includes the Traktor Kontrol Stand, which also flips over to become a protective cover for the X1. Great protection for when not in use, or when travelling to and from gigs.
Product Ref: 41046View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2
Get set up fast with plug in and play connectivity, mapping automatically to Traktor whether you're DJing from the box or using timecode control.
The X1 features instant, tactile control over essential functions with robust knobs and buttons. You don't even need to reach for your turntable or CDJ, as the new multipurpose touch-strip keeps you in control of quick, precise pitchbending and innovative effects control.
The new RGB cue point trigger buttons help identify cue points from loops or load markers, whilst improved 7-segment displays and LED indicators give you comprehensive visual feedback of the touchstrip.
Tried and tested, the X1 MK2 is the next evolution of the world's leading Traktor technology, expandable with connectivity to 2 other Traktor Kontrol X1's and compatible with the Traktor Kontrol Z2 Mixer or F1 Remix Controller. The ideal addition to your digital DJ system.
The X1 is lightweight, in a slim yet robust housing, fitting perfectly with your club set-up.
Traktor Kontrol Stand
Constructed from aluminium, the Traktor Kontrol stand has excellent stability due to an extra-solid base and the raised platform allows for easier access on your workstation. Molded rubber locating pins perfectly align your X1 or F1 to prevent it from sliding during sets. Your Traktor F1 or X1 fits comfortably inside the stand for ease of transportation. The stand includes a protective metal cover to keep the Traktor free from dust and dirt when it's not in use.
Features and Specifications
- Multi-purpose touch strip
- Touch-sensitive browser and loop controls
- RGB cue point trigger buttons
- 7-segment displays and LED indicators
- Control 2 track decks and 2 freely assignable TRAKTOR FX units
- Instantly automaps to Traktor
- Precision buttons, knobs and touch-sensitive encoders
- Lightweight, slim, robust housing
- Expandable and compatible with other Traktor controllers
- Stand Material, Aluminium
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.