Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ Controller and Stand
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ Controller and StandDetails
Native Instruments introduce the Traktor Kontrol Z1 following their recent release of Traktor DJ for iPad and iPhone. The Z1 is a compact, 2-channel mixer with a built in audio interface to pre-listen and cue tracks with pro precision. This pack also includes an official Native Instruments Stand. The stand is also designed to flip over and become a protective cover which is ideal when the Z1 isn't in use or when you're traveling to and from gigs.
Product Ref: 41449View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Traktor Kontrol Z1
Whether you're looking to take a more hands-on approach to using the hugely popular Traktor DJ app for iOS or simply want an add-on to Traktor Pro for PC & Mac, the Traktor Kontrol Z1 is the ideal mixing interface. The Z1 features Native Instruments' pro-quality faders and rotary controls whilst the high visibility backlit buttons and level meters ensure you'll never miss a 'drop' no matter how dark the stage!
The perfect integration between hardware and software in the Traktor Kontrol Z1 means everything is ready to go, so you can focus on selecting the hottest tracks from your collection.
The Z1 even charges your iOS device while you play, so you never have to worry about battery life when your set hits its peak. This is the very best way to combine the pro functionality of Native Instruments hardware with the intuitive control of Traktor DJ for iOS.
Whatever your style, build your set-up around Traktor Kontrol Z1 and rock the club or the after-party with the most compact, portable Traktor system ever.
Traktor Kontrol Stand
Constructed from aluminium, the Traktor Kontrol stand has excellent stability due to an extra-solid base and the raised platform allows for easier access on your workstation. Moulded rubber locating pins perfectly align your X1 or F1 to prevent it from sliding during sets. Your Traktor F1 or X1 fits comfortably inside the stand for ease of transportation. The stand includes a protective metal cover to keep the Traktor free from dust and dirt when it's not in use.
Kontrol Z1 Features:
- Compact 2-channel mixing controller
- High quality built-in soundcard
- 3-Band EQ, gain, filter and pre-listen controls for both channels
- Pro-quality precision knobs and faders
- High visibility backlit buttons and meters
- Lightweight, robust housing with ergonomic, portable profile
- Full iOS compatibility and charges iOS device (via CCK)
- Traktor Kontrol Z1 hardware
- Traktor LE 2 software license
- USB cable
- iOS 30-Pin cable*
- power supply
*30 Pin to Lightning connector required for use with 4th Gen iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone 5
Kontrol Stand Features:
- Material: Aluminium
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.