Nektar Impact LX 88-Note Controller Keyboard
Nektar Impact LX 88-Note Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 55100View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
88 Semi-Weighted Full Size Keys
The Nektar Impact LX 88 features 88 semi-weighted full size keys, giving you a natural and more human feel when playing the keys. The semi-weighted keys are designed to give a realistic feel to your playing, perfect for pianists transitioning to the digital world. The keys are also covered to protect against dirt and dust and other particulates. Also included are four velocity curves with three fixed velocity levels for a more consistent output. Pitch bend and modulation wheels are also included as well as octave and transpose buttons for added control.
The Nektar Impact LX 88 features a wide variety of controls and parameters that you can use within your DAW or in live performances to add a new dynamic to your playing style. Eight velocity sensitive pads are included at the top of the keyboard, ideal for finger drumming and triggering samples on the fly. Each of these pads can be assigned to any MIDI note number or MIDI CC message for added versatility. The ‘Pad Learn’ features also allows you to easily trigger a sound or note by simply selecting the pad and playing the sound you want. Also included are eight faders which can be assigned to control a range of parameters within your DAW. The faders can be used in your DAW’s mixer as well as being useful for controlling automation and more. You can pan your sound with ease using the eight pots.
The highly intuitive layout of the Nektar Impact LX 88 is designed to improve your workflow, with its ergonomic configuration placing every major control and function at your fingertips. There are multiple modes for navigation, allowing you to switch between different control such as mixer, instrument and preset views. Five preset memory locations allow you to store your own custom setups for quick recall later. You can also navigate further using the track change, patch change and plug-in buttons to control more in-depth parameters within your DAW.
- Support for all major DAW appliactions including: Logic, Cubase, FL Studio, Sonar, Nuendo and more
- 88 semi-weighted full-size keys, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- 4 keyboard velocity curve settings and 3 fixed velocity options
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 transpose buttons
- 2 octave shift buttons
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with four velocity curves plus three fixed options
- Pads can be assigned notes and MIDI CC messages
- 8 functions buttons
- 9 faders with 30 mm throw
- 6 transport buttons for cycle, rewind, forward, stop, play, record
- 5 preset memory locations
- 4 pad memory locations
- 3-digit LED display
- MIDI Out (can be routed from LX88 or from DAW)
- USB port for power and data connection to a computer
- Sustain foot switch jack
- Complete with Studio One Artist recording and production software
- Requirements: Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher - class compliant, no driver needed
- DAW Integration: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 and 8 or higher for DAW integration
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.