Nord A1 Synthesizer Soft Case
Nord A1 Synthesizer Soft CaseDetails
Product Ref: 75265View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Yet Durable
The Nord A1 Synthesizer Soft Case is perfect for taking your Nord synthesizer on the move with you. Its portable size and convenient features make it ideal for easy carrying. The soft case itself features a plush interior and thick padding for added protection as well as a durable exterior. The case also features the classic Nord red finish, which will compliment the red finish of most Nord synthesizers. Primarily designed to accommodate the Nord A1 Synthesizer, this soft case can also be used with a range of other 49-key MIDI keyboards (check specifications for more information). The case is also highly portable thanks to its carry handles, shoulder strap and dual backpack straps, making it easier than ever to transport your synth.
- Durable exterior
- Plush interior with thick padding
- Classic Nord red finish
- Can also accommodate a range of 49-key MIDI keyboards
- Carry handles, shoulder strap and dual backpack straps for added convenience
- Exterior zippered pouch for storing accessories
- Internal Length: 13'' (33.02 cm)
- Internal Width: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Internal Height: 4'' (10.16 cm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.