Nord Drum 3P 6-Channel Percussion Pad Synthesizer
Nord Drum 3P 6-Channel Percussion Pad SynthesizerDetails
Product Ref: 71629View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Easy Sound Selection and New Sound Bank
The Nord Drum 3P moves on from its original design, improving every functional aspect, resulting a seamless user experience. The new sound select feature allows you to browse a wide range of premium-quality drum sounds, which can then be assigned to each pad individually. Not happy with a certain snare in a sound bank? You can simply replace the sound with any other from the preset library. This is great feature for customising your kits or creating new kits from original presets. The new sound bank also features a wide selection of new high-quality drum sounds. The bank features 10 categories ranging from Kick, Snare Toms And Hi-Hats to Claps, Effects, Cymbals, Bells and Tuned sounds.
The Drum 3P also features a selection of power effects including Distortion, EQ, Repeat and two new Master effects: Reverb and Delay. The Distortion effect features two configurations, one for a crunchy overdriven sound, adding an aggressive edge to the original sound plus a crackling sample-rate reducing Crush effect for a more digital/robotic sounding effect. The Distortion effect allows you to edit your sounds on the fly, dialling in as little or as much as you need, adding a new depth of versatility to your sound bank. There is also a premium-quality parametric EQ with selectable band featured on each channel, allowing you to affect the tone and volume of each frequency band. The Master effects also feature new additions, Reverb and Delay. The Reverb function features 7 different room settings for maximum versatility, allowing you to control the amount of Reverb and the size of the room it emulates. The Delay effects allows you to dial in the adjustable feedback amount, and also features a Tap Tempo-mode for synchronising the delay to your set tempo.
Another new features of the Drum 3P is the integrated multipad. The multipad is highly responsive, allowing you to play a range of sounds from a single pad dependent on where you strike it. This can be highly useful in live performances where a single sound bank may not hold enough sounds for your needs or for more experimental performances.
Channel Mixer and MIDI Connectivity
The integrated Channel mixer allows you to set the levels for each channel as well as featuring Pan controls for creating a fuller stereo image. Additionally, the module features MIDI in/out, allowing you to use the Nord 3P with your favourite DAW or for connection to devices such as tablets and iPads. There is a separate application available for the iPad called 'Nord Beat' which allows you to sequence the Nord Drum 3P via MIDI.
Sound Creation & The Tone Section
The Nord Drum 3P sounds are all synthesised in real-time, meaning you can edit and play sounds with a unique dynamic response, whether you are using sticks or connected to a sequencer. The Tone Section allows you to create tonal and harmonic sound spectra featuring three syntheses for maximum control and versatility. The Resonant Synthesis Mode produces a wide range of complex spectras, inspired by the more melodic percussive instruments such as marimba, vibraphones, tines, cymbals and more. Subtractive Mode produces the classic Sine, Saw, Square and Pulse waveforms, perfect for creating vintage synth-type drum sounds and effects. Lastly the FM Synthesis mode features 6 different FM algorithms as well as Frequency parameter controls which affects the amount of modulation and Specta controls for the modulation frequency.
- 6-channel Percussion Synthesizer
- Nord Drum 3P with 6 generic trigger/drum pad inputs and MIDI
- New integrated multipad, kick pad input and MIDI
- New Simplified user interface with easy sound selection
- New individual sound preset libraries for kicks, snares, toms and more
- Advanced sound engine with Resonant Synthesis, Subtractive synthesis and FM-synthesis
- New Reverb and Delay Effects with adjustable amount per channel
- Drive, Crush and EQ-effects per channel
- MIDI in/out and full CC-control
- Stereo Output with improved output level
- Headphone Output with improved output level
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.