Nord Lead A1 Analogue Modelling Synthesizer
Nord Lead A1 Analogue Modelling SynthesizerDetails
The Nord Lead A1 is an Analog Modelling Synthesizer combining the latest modelling technology from the acclaimed Lead 4 with an innovative streamlined user interface for fast track programming.
Product Ref: 43078View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Nord Lead A1, like the Nord Lead 4, is equipped with an analog modelling sound engine capable of reproducing the character of many vintage synths with impressive accuracy. 24 voice polyphonic and four part multi-timbral, the Lead A1 is a flexible machine for stage or studio and delivers a stunning rich and versatile palette of sounds.
Intuitive User Interface
The Lead A1 has a new front panel designed to make programming quick and easy whilst retaining hands on flexibility. As a response to artist's requests for faster programming the focus when designing the A1 was very much on access and speed. For example, Oscillation configuration shortcuts allow patches to be created and edited far quicker than is usually possible for such complex synthesis. A single LFO and simplified Modulation Envelope with controls on the front panel means it is also quick to experiment with modulations and have a clear overview of the structure of the patch.
Filter and Effects
The onboard filters include Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Ladder M and Ladder TB. The Nord Lead A1 features an independent effects processor for each of its four slots. Delay, Reverb plus a choice of Drive, Ring Modulation, Phaser, Flanger, Ensemble or Chorus per slot. New Ensemble and Chorus effects are analog models of specific classic synths bringing vintage analog warmth and feel. Also included is the acclaimed Morph function via velocity or the Mod Wheel which allows multiple parameters to be morphed in real time with exceptionally easy control.
Additional functions include an independent arpeggiator for each of the four slots, Master Clock sync of the LFO, delay and Arpeggiator, MIDI over USB and four independent outputs. The Lead A1 also includes the Nord Sound Manager software patch librarian.
- Synth Engine: 96 kHz, 32 bit floating point processing
- Polyphony: 24 voices
- Multitimbral: 4 parts
- Keybed: 49 keys
- Weight: 4.85 kg (10.7 lbs)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 802 x 92 x 260 mm (31.5 x 3.6 x 10.2")
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.