Novation Launchpad MKII Grid Controller
Novation Launchpad MKII Grid ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 59679View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
64 RGB Pads
Like its predecessor, the Launchpad MK2 features a grid of 8 x 8 LED backlit pads which allow effortless music creation whether from launching loops, playing drums, arming tracks or controlling virtual instruments. With a total of 64 RGB coloured pads Launchpad MK2 allows you to focus on music creation by pulling you away from a screen and into an interactive and responsive controller.
Seamless Integration with Ableton Live
Integrating directly with Ableton Live the Launchpad MK2 is adept in a range of scenarios and requires no set up before letting your creativity flow. With factory pre-mapped settings the MK2 can be used to control a range of features such as loops, samples, tracks and more whilst the Max for Live software allows further customization to create your own unique controller mapping. Additionally the LED RGB lights on the pads automatically assign and correlate with the colour of events within your session view to create an extremely ergonomic workflow.
Lightweight and Portable
Constructed from robust plastic the Launchpad MK2 is lightweight and extremely durable and the compact nature makes it perfect for putting in your backpack and taking on the go. Additionally the USB bus power requirements means you can use the MK2 from just the power on your laptop, enjoying the creative power of the Launchpad MK2 anytime, anywhere.
Music Creation Straight Out The Box
Included with Launchpad MK2 is a range of premium software such as Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station plug-in synth, Novation V Station plug-in synth and 1GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples to allow professional music creation straight out of the box.
- 64 (8x8 grid) square RGB backlit buttons
- Direct integration and control of Ableton Live
- Create eye catching performances
- Use pre-mapped grids to play drums and samples with Ableton Live
- Start and stop loops, control volumes, adjust panning and sends
- Customize the pads to control any features via Max for Live
- Includes a range of software for instant music creation
- USB bus powered - requires no external power supply
- Sleek, robust and lightweight
- Ableton Live Lite Music Creation Software
- 1GB Loopmasters Sounds and Samples
- Novation Bass Station VST / AU Plug-In Synthesizer
- Novation V Station VST / AU Plug-In Synthesizer
- Pads: 64
- Backlit: RGB LED
- Buttons: 16
- Connections: 1 x USB (Type B)
- Housing: Robust Plastic
- Height: 2.5 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 24 cm
- Weight: 0.9 Kg
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- MAC: OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- iOS: iOS 7, iOS 8 (Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Adapter Required - Sold Separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.