Quiklok QL742 Heavy Duty Double Braced Two-Tier Keyboard Stand, Black
Quiklok QL742 Heavy Duty Double Braced Two-Tier Keyboard Stand, BlackDetails
Replacing the QL_642, the QL-742 heavy duty, double braced X keyboard stand with height, tilt, angle and depth adjustable second tier is the hands down choice of a multitude of professional musicians because of its adjustability, strength and reliability.
Product Ref: 5599View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The QL-742 ProSeries Stand features the new Quik Lok "Push to adjust" locking disc system with user-friendly push button and super heavy duty 30 mm x 30 mm steel tube bracing for extra sturdiness and structural support.
The second tier set is fully adjustable in height, angle, tilt and depth, and offers the musician maximum flexibility of use. The "Pro Series" stands are capable of holding the heaviest keyboards safely and securely.
The QL-742 keyboard stand can also be customised with accessories to fit your specific needs perfectly.
- Leg depth: 24'' - 61 cm
- Main Tier depth: 17.2" - 43,5 cm
- Second Tier depth: 16.5" - 42 cm
- Second Tier angles: 90°, 77°, 64°, 51°
- Height positions (3): 26.4", 30.3", 34.3" - 67, 77, 87 cm
- 2nd tiers height position (5): From 5.7" to 8.8" - 14,5 to 22,5 cm *(measured from main tiers level)
- Folded height: 39.8" - 101 cm
- Overall Weight capacity: 200 lb - 90 kg
- 2nd tier weight capacity: 75 lb - 33.7 kg
- Weight: 20.7 lb - 9.3 kg
- Brace tube size: 30 x 30 mm
- Main tier tube size: 30 mm
- Color: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.