Reloop Beatpad 2 Cross Platform DJ Controller for iOS, Mac and PC
Reloop Beatpad 2 Cross Platform DJ Controller for iOS, Mac and PCDetails
The Reloop Beatpad 2 Cross Platform DJ Controller is a powerful and versatile control surface compatible with both Mac and PC, as well as iOS and Android devices. Designed to offer seamless and intuitive control over Algoriddim's award-winning DJAY software, the Beatpad 2 offers a vast array of features, including 16 touch-sensitive RGB performance pads, switchable EQ and filter functions, new Touch FX and Jog FX modes, harmonic mixing controls and more, providing everything you need to create professional-sounding mixes.
Product Ref: 58152View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Multi-Sensorial Pad Mode Section
Slicer, loop, sampler and dynamic multi-effect control are just a few of the new, exciting remixing possibilities that can now be controlled directly via the BeatPad 2.The touch-sensitive drum pads with smart RGB illumination give you visual feedback for the selected mode so you know exactly what you're doing.
Matching the colours of the software, the Hot Cue and Sampler modes allow 8 cue points and 6 samples per deck to be triggered straight from the BeatPad 2's control surface. With Auto-Loop it is possible to activate an automated loop in 8 different lengths via the performance pads, while Bounce Loop fires 8 different loop rolls with the touch of a button.
Touch FX and Jog FX mode are two new, creative options for mixing with DJAY 2's extensive effects section. In Touch FX mode you can define and dynamically use a total of 8 different FX presets via the performance pads. The effect's intensity is influenced by the pressure applied to the pad. Jog FX mode offers the possibility to modulate two effects via the jog wheel. This way, effect parameters as well as the dry/wet intensity can be adjusted with optimum accuracy. The pulsing multi-colour LEDs at the jog wheels' edge give you visual feedback regarding effect selection and parameter adjustments.
Slicer/Slice Loop Mode
BeatPad 2 is the first controller on the market that can directly control DJAY 2's Slice and Slice Loop mode. In Slicer mode, the track is divided into short segments that allow spontaneous remixing. In Slice Loop mode, loops can be deconstructed in the same way.
EQ Preset Switch & Harmonic Mixing Controls
Thanks to the flexible EQ preset switch on the device's rear side, each channel can be adjusted according to the DJ's individual requirements. You can either switch the dedicated filter in the channel strip to a low and high pass filter, or expand the mixing surface to include a 3-band EQ. With the key lock tool, a track's tone pitch can be kept when changing the tempo. For harmonic mixing, the key match feature automatically adjusts the key to mirror the current track.
Mix Millions of Tracks with DJAY & Spotify Instantly
With Algoriddim's DJAY 2.5 update, you can have all your favourite artists, current charts and personal playlists always with you thanks to the seamless Spotify integration*. You can mix millions of tracks instantly with your BeatPad as if the music would be on your iOS device! No big storage drives or a large music library management are necessary any more. Also, finding the perfect next track to mix has never been easier: With the new Match feature, an innovative, first-of-its-kind feature that recommends tracks that go well with what the DJ is currently playing - allowing users of any skill level to create professional sounding mixes. Match provides unprecedented track recommendations based on danceability, BPM, key harmony, music style, and how well the song mixes with the currently playing track.
Advanced Track Management
Track preview is now possible within the browser function without needing to load a track, while 'Queue List' represents a virtual waiting queue where tracks can be dropped on the fly. With the library switch button you can quickly change between the built-in and Spotify libraries. BeatPad 2 also allows for editing of beat grids from the hardware. The start point can be reset via the jog wheel, if the beat does not accurately match the grid.
- Classic 2-channel design
- 1x pro crossfader
- 2x volume control with pro line faders
- EQ Preset Switch for two dedicated filters and 2-band EQ or 3-band EQ, respectively
- 2x gain dials
- 2x 15.5 cm touch-sensitive, 2-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Multicolour LED jog wheel border
- Various jog modes (scratch & pitch bend, quick search)
- 2x high-resolution 100 mm pitch faders without lock point
- Multi-sensorial pad section per deck with 8 touch-sensitive drum pads
- Performance mode section with multicolour RGB LEDs
- Cue mix, headphones volume, aux volume and master control
- Especially large Trax encoder for fast and easy music library browsing (with 2 load buttons)
- Dimensions: 460 x 42 x 325 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
System requirements DJAY for Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- Additional RAM recommended for large music libraries
- USB 2.0 port
System requirements DJAY 2 for iOS:
- iOS 7 or higher
- iPad generation 2 or higher
System requirements DJAY 2 for Android:
- Android 5.0
- DJAY LE Mac edition DJ software available as download
- Includes USB-, Lightning-, Android OTG cable and power supply unit
Note: Spotify access in DJAY requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7-day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all users of DJAY 2.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.