Roland A-88 MIDI Controller Keyboard
Roland A-88 MIDI Controller KeyboardDetails
The Roland A-88 Controller Keyboard provides quality feel and sound at an affordable price. The 88 keys are Ivory Feel-G and weighted for a feel similar to that of a grand piano. The slim, lightweight design makes the A-88 easy to transport to gigs and studios. The A-88 is a great choice for players wanting a familiar feel and great sound production.
Product Ref: 29370View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Grand Piano Feel
The A-88 sets a new standard in portable midi controllers with 88 pro-quality weighted keys and advanced sensor technology. The Ivory-Feel weighted keyboard is designed with the same look, feel and function of the keys found on Roland's flagship pianos. This design gives you the benefits of an acoustic piano but in a portable MIDI controller.
For Music Production
Connect your Roland A-88 to your computer and enjoy the clean connections whilst getting the most out of your software-based pianos, soft synths and sound modules. The A-88 console can be powered by USB so you can plug in and play straight away, and the A-88's controls are easily accessible and arranged intuitively to make your workflow fast and fluid. Use the D-BEAM controller and assignable switch to create fresh sounds, and access other settings using the Function button.
For Live Performance
The elegant grand piano feel of the A-88 doesn't compromise on portability. Not only is the A-88 not bulky, it also won't weigh you down with sluggish controls during a performance. Dual and Split buttons let you access layers and zones instantly, and the Ivory Feel-G keyboard has a smooth action. The A-88's controllers can also be mapped to Roland's SuperNATURAL instruments such as the INTEGRA-7 sound module or the JUPITER-80 and -50 synths.
The A-88 package is equipped with Cakewalk SONAR LE DAW software (for Windows) so you have everything you need to create fresh sounds. Apple iPads also support the A-88 keyboard, allowing you to have fun with the various music apps that support Core MIDI.
- Width: 1443mm
- Height: 116mm
- Depth: 273mm
- Weight: 15.9kg
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ivory Feel-G
- Switches: Power, Power Source
- Display: LED
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 Dots
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Music Sheet Turning
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Colour: Contemporary Black
- Connectors: Damper Pedal Jack, FC1 Jack, FC2 Jack, MIDI Out Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, DC In Jack
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Damper Manual, A Series Keyboard for CD-ROM, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, USB Cable
- Compatible drivers for Windows (including Windows 8.1), Mac OS X, and iOS
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.