Roland AIRA SYSTEM-1 PLUG-OUT Synthesizer with Official Bag
Roland AIRA SYSTEM-1 PLUG-OUT Synthesizer with Official BagDetails
The Roland SYSTEM 1 is an innovative and performance ready synth. Roland first launched the SYSTEM 100, 100M and SYSTEM 700 modular and semi-modular synthesisers in the '70s. Since then, they've been used by visionary artists on countless classic tracks. Now, the SYSTEM-1 takes centre stage. Roland's Analogue Circuit Behaviour technology faithfully recreates the essence of classic analog sound and character with the addition of remarkable flexibility plus the ability to control and even host plug in versions of legendary Roland synths. This bundle also includes an official Roland Aira Padded Controller Bag.
Product Ref: 71331View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A groundbreaking new synthesizer, the Roland AIRA SYSTEM-1 gives remarkable, flexible access to a vast palette of synthesised sounds with the bold, unmistakable character associated with Roland synths for nearly four decades.
New Roland Analog Circuit Behaviour technology has been used to carefully analyse every detail of the analog circuits in the SYSTEM synths and fully recreates them down to the finest details. This technology fills the SYSTEM 1 with a fusion of cherished classic and utterly modern synthesizer tones.
Plug In, Plug Out
It doesn't stop at the ACB technology. The Roland SYSTEM-1 can even host software recreations of classic Roland synths, on the system itself, with no computer required! Switch between the SYSTEM-1 internal sounds and the hosted plug-in. This technology is called 'Plug Out'.
Nobody could make a better plug-in version of a Roland synth than Roland. The AIRA SYSTEM-1 will allow you to experience the superior authenticity of legendary synths, such as the SH-101, through software. SYSTEM-1 provides an intuitive and fully automatic one-to-one control interface that really works.
The SYSTEM-1 integrates seamlessly with the other products in the Roland AIRA Series, can receive MIDI clock information to sync with external devices and can be connected to your computer via USB.
The totally innovative design of SYSTEM-1 features performance-ready controls, quality construction and an array of lights, knobs and sliders.
Features / Specifications
- Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones
- Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Advanced Arpeggiator with SCATTER
- SCATTER jog dial offers 10 different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over 10 stages of depth
- Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation
- Filter types vary between -12dB and -24dB and include independent high pass filters
- Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
- Crusher knob for modern edge
- Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units
- Tempo syncing for LFO and Delay
- Innovative thin keyboard with 25 normal sized keys that are
- Comfortable to play and yet the most compact Roland synth ever
- 25 keys without velocity
Sound Generator Section
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 Voices
- Registrations: 8
- SYSTEM-1 Mode: LFO, OSC 1, 2, Sub OSC, Noise OSC
- Envelope: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- Modulation: Ring, Osc Sync, Cross Mod
- Effects: Crusher, Reverb, Delay, Portamento
- Plug Out Mode: Depends on Plug-Out Software
- Arpeggio: Type: 6, Step: 6
- Scatter: Type: 10
- Controllers: Volume, Pitch Bend/Scatter Jog Dial, Scatter Type Dial, Key Hold Button, Octave Up/Down Button, Mod Button, Power Switch (Rear)
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- Out (L/MONO, R) Jacks: 1/4 inch phone type
- Pedal (Hold) Jack: 1/4 inch phone type
- Pedal (Control) Jack: 1/4 inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) Connectors
- USB Port: USB type B (Audio/MIDI)
- DC IN Jack
- AC Adaptor
- 850 mA
- Width: 472 mm
- Depth: 283 mm
- Height: 70 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Owner's Manual
- Safety Leaflet
- AC Adaptor
- Pedal Switch: DP Series
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U
- Expression Pedal: EV-5
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.