Roland Boutique TR-09 Rhythm Composer
Roland Boutique TR-09 Rhythm ComposerDetails
Product Ref: 79468View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Advanced Analog Circuit Behavior
The Roland TR-09 features a choice of either Step and Tap write modes, with support for shifting between modes during pattern playback. The TR-09 sequencer has 16 steps, each with 16 sub-steps for tweaking your performances so that they are right for you. Just like the original, the TR-09 allows you to select Shuffle/Flam with dedicated buttons, however a display with a rotary encoder is also provided for more precise control over your patterns. Roland have used their new advanced Analog Circuit Behavior to offer the most realistic, classic recreation of the original sounds from the TR-909 to enable users to experience the influential sounds whilst retaining the ability to edit and tweak multiple parameters.
Versatile Connection of External Gear
The Roland Boutique TR-09 is designed to provide easy and effective connection with external gear, featuring many multi-purpose outputs including a main stereo mini-jack output which can be configured to send the selected instrument to the right channel, while the other instrument's output can be sent to the left. The USB and MIDI ports allow for syncing and controlling other gear as well as connection with your DAW. Mix input and trigger output can also be reconfigured to route external audio and even drive vintage analog synths, enabling you to harness a broader scope of audio possibilities whilst working with your TR-09.
The Roland Boutique TR-09 Rhythm Composer also functions as a high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface to provide a simple and effective way of recording straight to your DAW. With a choice of USB or battery power, the TR-09 functions just as well on the road as in the studio. 4 x AA batteries provide the TR-09 with sufficient power, or connect to a USB power source to utilise USB bus power.
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic TR-909 drum machine
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-909
- Hands-on control over many parameters, including tune, level, decay, etc.
- Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes
- Continue playing beats even while switching between write and play modes
- Four separate outputs via USB audio
- Trigger output for controlling external instruments equipped with trigger input
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit
- Patterns: 96 (2 banks x 3 groups x 16 patterns)
- Tracks: 8 (2 banks x 4 tracks)
- Kit: 1
- 16 steps with 16 sub steps
- BASS DRUM
- SNARE DRUM
- LOW TOM
- MID TOM
- HI TOM
- RIM SHOT
- HAND CLAP
- CLOSED/OPEN HI HAT
- CRASH CYMBAL
- RIDE CYMBAL
- VOLUME knob
- START button
- STOP/CONT button
- LAST STEP button
- SCALE button
- SHUFFLE/FLAM button
- CLEAR button
- INSTRUMENT SELECT button
- SHIFT button
- TOTAL ACCENT knob
- TEMPO dial
- TRACK 1--4 buttons
- PATTERN 1--3 buttons
- COMP button
- TEMPO button
- BACK button
- FWD button
- AVAILABLE MEAS button
- CYCLE/GUIDE button
- MENU button
- ENTER button
- Main keys 1--16 (16 step buttons)
- BASS DRUM: TUNE, LEVEL, ATTACK, DECAY knobs
- SNARE DRUM: TUNE, LEVEL, TONE, SNAPPY knobs
- LOW/MID/HI TOM: TUNE, LEVEL, DECAY knobs
- RIM/CLAP: LEVEL knob
- HI HAT: LEVEL, CH DECAY, OH DECAY knob
- CRASH CYMBAL: LEVEL, CRASH TUNE knob
- RIDE CYMBAL: LEVEL, RIDE TUNE knob
- 7 segments, 4 characters (LED)
- Scale LED
- TRIGGER OUT jack: Mono miniature phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI: IN, OUT connectors
- USB port: Micro-B type (Audio, MIDI)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- USB bus power
- 500 mA (USB bus power)
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approx. 6 hours
- This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- 308 (W) x 130 (D) x 51 (H) mm
- 12-1/8 (W) x 5-1/8 (D) x 2-1/16 (H) inches
- 980 g
- 2 lbs 3 oz
- Boutique Dock: DK-01 (Ivory)
- Owner's Manual
- DK-01 Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.