Roland CB-B76 76-Key Keyboard Bag
Roland CB-B76 76-Key Keyboard BagDetails
Product Ref: 76510View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Lightweight Yet Highly Durable
The Roland CB-B76 76-Key Keyboard Bag has been designed to offer maximum durability and protection for your 76-key synth or keyboard controller, while on the move. The extra-thick foam padding combined with the internal impact panels, ensures your instrument is kept safe and secure at all times. The bag itself is comprised of 600D polyester and ripstop nylon, providing highly durable materials for optimal protection. The interior of the case features a plush lining which helps to keep your instrument secure inside, while protecting against superficial damage such as scrapes as scratches while on the move. There is also a front zippered pocket for storing accessories such as sheet music, power supplies, cables and more. The exterior of the bag also features a padded soft-touch handle for carrying comfort, ensuring you wont strain while carrying it at your side. The padded nylon straps are ideal for carrying the bag over your shoulder or backpack style for added comfort. Additionally the CB-B76 Keyboard Bag features built-in wheels and slide rails, allowing you to transport your instrument with ease.
- Durable, premium-quality exterior materials
- Integrated impact panels and extra-thick foam padding provide high-end protection for professional instruments
- Plush interior
- Padded nylon straps for carrying over the shoulder or backpack style
- Front pocket with zipper for storing music and accessories
- Padded soft-touch handle for carrying comfort
- Fits most 76-note synths and keyboard controllers
- Integrated wheels and slide rails for ease of transportation
- Interior/Exterior: 600D polyester and ripstop nylon
- Interior Dimensions: 127 cm x 44 cm x 14 cm (50 in. x 17.5 in. x 5.5 in.)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.