Roland CB-B88 88-Key Keyboard Bag
Roland CB-B88 88-Key Keyboard BagDetails
Product Ref: 76511View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable & Reliable Keyboard Bag
The Roland CB-B88 88-Key Keyboard Bag is designed to offer maximum durability while transporting your keyboard or synthesizer. This bag is designed to accommodate a range of popular 88-key keyboards and synthesizers. The exterior of the case is comprised of 600D polyester and ripstop nylon, protecting your instrument from any superficial damage. The interior of the case features a fleeced lining with padded support for added durability, ensuring your instrument stays secure while transporting it. The combination of the rugged exterior and thick internal padded interior helps to shield your instrument from bumps and scrapes. The nylon padded shoulder straps are ideal for carrying the bag over your shoulder, allowing you to travel with your instrument in comfort. The reinforced handle is included for added convenience, allowing you to transport the bag by your side with ease as well as over your shoulder.
- Durable exterior materials
- Fleece interior and thick foam padding
- Padded nylon straps for carrying over the shoulder
- Front pocket with zipper for storing music and accessories
- Reinforced handle
- Fits most 49-note synths and keyboard controllers
- Interior/Exterior: 600D polyester and ripstop nylon
- Interior Dimensions: 137 cm x 37 cm x 13 cm (54 in. x 14.5 in. x 5 in.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.