Roland CB-BRB3 Case for Multiple Boutique Modules
Roland CB-BRB3 Case for Multiple Boutique ModulesDetails
Product Ref: 79477View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Essential for Traveling DJs
The Roland CB-BRB3 Case for Multiple Boutique Modules is a durable case for up to 3 Roland Boutique Module, essential for traveling/ touring DJs and producers. The case features sturdy Velcro handles and provides quick and easy access to the main zips on the outside of the case. A convenient multi purpose accessory pouch is also located on the front of the case, allowing for storage of any cables, disks, or other accessories for your Roland Boutique Modules.
The CB-BRB3 Case also features a soft interior to provide sufficient protection to your Boutique Modules during transport and to ensure they are ready for action whenever you need them. Featuring orange accents and Roland branding, the Roland CB-BRB3 Case for a Single Boutique Module is a smart and effective way to transport your single Boutique Module. If you require a carry case solution for a single Roland Boutique Module, please see the Roland CB-BRB1 Case for Single Boutique Module.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.