Roland E-A7 Expandable Arranger Keyboard
Roland E-A7 Expandable Arranger KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 63226View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Huge Sound and Backing Track Library
The Roland E-A7 incorporates a massive 1,500 sounds ranging from piano to organ, from strings to brass and many more. Perfect for every genre, playing style and performance environment the E-A7 includes authentic sounds from across the world allowing you even create realistic tracks from across the globe and particularly useful for movie scoring. Additionally the E-A7 is loaded with a huge library of backing tracks from a range of different styles and cultures allowing you to start jamming straight out the box.
Not only does the E-A7 feature a huge library of 1,500 sounds but it also has the ability to import all your favourite sounds and samples via the WAV import option. Simply connect the E-A7 to your computer and transfer across your favourite sounds or use the onboard sampling function to create custom sounds, drum bears and even backing vocals. Everything you need to polish the sound, including applying effects, is already on board so you can arrive at the gig, try out ideas at the sound check, and perfect your sound before the show starts.
Logical and Ergonomic Layout
Designed to optimize your performance the E-A7 features a logical layout and design with two LCD screens providing real time feedback. The screen located to the left shows backing styles whilst the right screen shows which sound is currently selected. By separating this information and providing 125 fast access buttons it is simpler to select and switch sounds and allows you to focus on your life performance instead of tweaking overly complicated controls.
Advanced Control at your Fingertips
When you're at a gig, you just need things to work, so the E-A7 gives direct access to the most common functions needed when you play. Six phrase pads trigger one-shot audio samples or MIDI phrases just where you need them. You can define and switch to alternate musical scales at the touch of a button. There are also six sliders that can adjust the volume of the various parts, such as drums, bass and the accompaniment. Finally, there are seven user-assignable buttons above the pitch bend lever for your own custom requirements, so whatever you need to do, you can do it right away without lifting your hands off the lever.
If vocals are an important part of your repertoire, the E-A7 has a microphone input along with dedicated volume controls on the front panel; just turn the knob to instantly adjust the vocal level, with no menus in sight. You also get an array of pro-grade vocal effects to add polish to your performance, with a versatile selection of editable reverbs and delays on board.
- Over 1,500 versatile tones from all over the world
- WAV file import and on board sampling function
- Huge library of backing styles from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and South America
- Powerful arranger engine with direct control buttons and versatile, one-touch performance options
- 156 dedicated buttons for fast access to commonly-used functions
- Logical dual-screen layout, with backing styles on the left and sounds on the right
- Microphone input with dedicated vocal effects
- Lightweight and robust design for simple transportation
- Keys: 61 Keys
- Key Action: Semi-Weighted
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Voices (Varies According to the Sound Generator Load)
- Parts: 4 Keyboard Parts (UP1, UP2, UP3, LWR) + 16 Song Parts
- Preset Tones: Over 1,500
- Preset Drum Kits: Over 100
- User Tones: 256
- User Drum Kits: 128
- Favourite Slots: 50
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Line In), 1 x 1/8" Jack (EXT IN)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphones), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Master Out)
- Additional Connections: 3 x 1/4" Jack (Expression Pedal), MIDI (In/Out), 2 x USB (Memory/Computer)
- Display: Dual Graphic LCD (160 x 160 Dots x 2 - With Backlit)
- Speakers: 2 x 100 mm
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 12 Watts
- Melody Intelligent: Yes
- Styles: Over 600 (Preset), Unlimited (User)
- Style Controls: 4 x Intro, 4 x Main, 4 x Fill, 4 x Break, 4 x Ending
- One Touch Memories: 4 Programmable Registrations Per Style
- Style Makeup Tools: Instrument Oriented Editing
- Realtime Player: SMF (Format 0/1), KAR, MP3, WAV, MP3+CDG
- Tempo Change: 20 - 250 BPM (SMF), 75 - 125% (MP3/WAV)
- Part Mute: Track Mute (SMF / Style), Centre Cancel (MP3 / WAV)
- Song Chord Extractor: Automatic Chord Detection (SMF Files)
- Lyrics Display: SMF, KAR, MP3
- SMF Makeup Tools: Instrument-Oriented Editing
- SMF Mark & Jump: Yes (4 Storable Locations)
- Song (Audio) Recording: 16-Bit Linear, 44.1 kHz, WAV
- Reverbs: 8
- Chorus: 8
- MFX: 84 Types for Keyboard Parts
- Master EQ: 6 Presets + 1 User Memory
- Master Compressor: 6 Presets + 1 User Memory
- Input Effect: 6 x Reverb, 2 x Delay
- Sampling Format: 16 Bit (Linear), 44.1 kHz, WAV
- Wave Expansion Memory: 128 MB for Sampling/Sample Import
- Number of Samples: 512
- Pads: 6
- Controls: Lever, 7 x Switch, Control Pedal, 6 x Faders, Multifunction Pads
- Height: 5.375" / 136 mm
- Width: 41.1875" / 1,045 mm
- Depth: 12.5625" / 318 mm
- Weight: 7.9 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.