Roland FP-30 Digital Piano with Stand and Pedals, White
Roland FP-30 Digital Piano with Stand and Pedals, WhiteDetails
The Roland FP-30 Digital Piano offers Roland's acclaimed sound and feel combined with modern features, all in a professional-quality 88-note instrument. The FP-30 boasts Ivory Feel keys, Roland's SuperNATURAL piano sound engine that's supported by a powerful amplifier and onboard sound system, as well as dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds. Complete with USB and Bluetooth connectivity, Roland's FP-30 Digital Piano delivers premium musical experience previously unattainable in such a streamlined package.
Product Ref: 68108View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Superior Sound and Responsive Touch
The FP-30's exceptional performance easily outshines other instruments in its class, while Roland's unrivaled sound and feel deliver an authentic piano experience for maximum expression - a solid foundation for proper learning, as well as detailed articulation and response that experienced players demand. Supporting the FP-30's advanced SuperNATURAL piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement and Ivory Feel keys found in Roland's high-end home pianos.
Combining Learning, Creativity and Enjoyment
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the FP-30 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, providing your playing sessions with more fun, creativity and productivity. Non-piano sounds such as organs, strings and voices allow you to enjoy all musical styles while a variety of drum patterns are onboard to back you up. The FP-30 even lets you layer two sounds together or play different sounds with each hand. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity is ideal for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, and the USB support enables you to play along with your favourite songs and save SMF songs captured with the FP-30's recorder. And by plugging in headphones, you can get lost in a musical journey day or night without disturbing friends, family or neighbours.
Portable and Lightweight
Available in both black or white, the FP-30 offers a sleek, elegant look that's a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. Perfect for beyond the home as well, the FP-30 provides performers and music educators a professional insturment that's portable enough to be taken anywhere. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another great benefit is that the KPD-70's foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge. Simply register your included Roland warranty and you will be able to activate your 12 months free insurance cover with Allianz (only available in the UK).
- Keyboard: 88 Keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Accessory Pedal, Damper
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS
- Polyphony (Max): 128 Voices
- Tones (Piano): 6
- Tones (E. Piano): 7
- Tones (Other): 22 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (Piano Tones): Always On
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz – 466.2 Hz (Adjustable in Increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6 to +5 (Semitones)
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Effects (Piano Tones): String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 – 250
- Beat: 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Parts: 1 Part
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Song Select
- Mix Balance
- All Song Play
- Tempo: Quarter Note = 20 to 250
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Playback: WAV
- Playback Resolution: 44.1 kHz (16-bit Linear Format)
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files, WAV (44.1 kHz – 16 Bit Linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Internal Songs: 30 Songs
- Connectors: USB (Computer), USB (Memory), 2 x ¼” Jack (Headphone/Output), 1 x 1/8” Jack (Stereo), 1 x ¼” Jack (Stereo)
- Rated Output Power: 11W x 2
- Speakers: 2 x 12cm
- Volume Level (SPL): 102 dB
- Other Functions: Panel Lock, Tone Demo, Auto Off
- Includes: Owner’s Manual, Music Rest, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Damper Pedal
Dimensions (With Dedicated Stand)
- Height: 150 mm
- Width: 1,300 mm
- Depth: 284 mm
- Weight: 14.1 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.