Roland FP-90 Digital Piano, Black
Roland FP-90 Digital Piano, BlackDetails
The Roland FP-90 Digital Piano in black offers a no-compromise performance for the advanced musician. The SuperNATURAL sound engine produces a range of rich, complex tones with an organic response similar to an acoustic piano. The FP-90 benefits from Roland's PHA-50 hammer action keyboard for a weighted feel with key sensors picking up the most subtle nuances in your playing style. The diverse range of piano sounds include concert grands and uprights, as well as a range of organs and synths to suit adventurous musicians. The FP-90 packs high quality, detailed features into a sleek looking, portable design.
Product Ref: 79448View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The FP-90 reacts quickly to your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the FP-90's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Connectivity & Apps
Despite having the sound and feel of a classic acoustic piano, the FP-90 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the FP-90 a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology, owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for a grand performance. This technology can also be used for sheet turning and the piaScore apps.
A digital piano should be comfortable to play wherever you are. The FP-90 features some of Roland's flagship design and materials to achieve the most authentic feel. The PHA-50 progressive hammer action keyboard has a weighted feel with consistent response through the entire motion and release of each key. The wood and plastic hybrid construction has an identical response to an acoustic piano, whilst the coating ensures long lasting durability. The ebony/ivory feel keytops absorb subtle moisture from your fingers for a more organic feel over time.
Whether it’s in the home, studio or venue, the FP-90 remains easy to use. The touch sensitive controls mean there are no knobs that could be broken in transit for long lasting reliability. The backlit control outlines keep everything easy to read in low light venues. The FP-90's subtle LCD screen is a suitable hub for navigating through the extensive features. This model's sleek black design gives a smart look for any setting.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge. Simply register your included Roland warranty and you will be able to activate your 12 months free insurance cover with Allianz (only available in the UK).
- Width: 1340mm
- Depth: 390mm
- Height: 136mm
- Weight: 23.6KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: Weighted with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Type Key Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: Limitless (When Using Concert Piano, Ballad Piano, Mellow Piano, and Bright Piano Tones)
- Other Maximum Polyphony: 384
- Effects: Ambience, Modulation Speed (E Piano), Rotary Speaker Effect (Organ)
- Microphone Effects: Compressor, Doubling, Echo
- Equaliser: 3-Band
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Piano: 15
- E. Piano: 16
- Strings: 11
- Organ: 15
- Pad: 15
- Drum Kits: 8
- SFX Kit: 1
- Other: 269
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: Version 3
- MIDI Sheet Turning: Bluetooth Version 4
- Metronome Adjustments: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose: Semitone Increments
- Registrations: 30
- Auto Off: Yes
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI
- Audio Files: WAV, MP3
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage Maximum: 70,000
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format (Requires USB Flash Memory)
- Internal Songs: 10
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, DP-10 Damper Pedal
- TRS Pedal Jacks: Damper, Sostenuto, Soft
- TRS: 1/4 Inch Jack
- Input Jacks: Miniature Type
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.