Roland FP-90 Digital Piano, Black
Roland FP-90 Digital Piano, BlackDetails
The Roland FP-90 Digital Piano in black offers a no-compromise performance for the advanced musician. The SuperNATURAL sound engine produces a range of rich, complex tones with an organic response similar to an acoustic piano. The FP-90 benefits from Roland's PHA-50 hammer action keyboard for a weighted feel with key sensors picking up the most subtle nuances in your playing style. The diverse range of piano sounds include concert grands and uprights, as well as a range of organs and synths to suit adventurous musicians. The FP-90 packs high quality, detailed features into a sleek looking, portable design.
Product Ref: 79448View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The FP-90 reacts quickly to your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the FP-90's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Connectivity & Apps
Despite having the sound and feel of a classic acoustic piano, the FP-90 takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the FP-90 a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology, owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for a grand performance. This technology can also be used for sheet turning and the piaScore apps.
A digital piano should be comfortable to play wherever you are. The FP-90 features some of Roland's flagship design and materials to achieve the most authentic feel. The PHA-50 progressive hammer action keyboard has a weighted feel with consistent response through the entire motion and release of each key. The wood and plastic hybrid construction has an identical response to an acoustic piano, whilst the coating ensures long lasting durability. The ebony/ivory feel keytops absorb subtle moisture from your fingers for a more organic feel over time.
Whether it’s in the home, studio or venue, the FP-90 remains easy to use. The touch sensitive controls mean there are no knobs that could be broken in transit for long lasting reliability. The backlit control outlines keep everything easy to read in low light venues. The FP-90's subtle LCD screen is a suitable hub for navigating through the extensive features. This model's sleek black design gives a smart look for any setting.
- Width: 1340mm
- Depth: 390mm
- Height: 136mm
- Weight: 23.6KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: Weighted with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Response: 100 Type Key Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: Limitless (When Using Concert Piano, Ballad Piano, Mellow Piano, and Bright Piano Tones)
- Other Maximum Polyphony: 384
- Effects: Ambience, Modulation Speed (E Piano), Rotary Speaker Effect (Organ)
- Microphone Effects: Compressor, Doubling, Echo
- Equaliser: 3-Band
- Temperament: 10 Types
- Piano Designer: Lid, Key Off Noise, Hammer Noise, Duplex Scale, Full Scale String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Soundboard Type, Damper Noise, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Piano: 15
- E. Piano: 16
- Strings: 11
- Organ: 15
- Pad: 15
- Drum Kits: 8
- SFX Kit: 1
- Other: 269
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: Version 3
- MIDI Sheet Turning: Bluetooth Version 4
- Metronome Adjustments: Tempo, Beat, Downbeat, Pattern, Volume, Tone
- Transpose: Semitone Increments
- Registrations: 30
- Auto Off: Yes
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI
- Audio Files: WAV, MP3
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage Maximum: 70,000
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format (Requires USB Flash Memory)
- Internal Songs: 10
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, DP-10 Damper Pedal
- TRS Pedal Jacks: Damper, Sostenuto, Soft
- TRS: 1/4 Inch Jack
- Input Jacks: Miniature Type
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.