Roland HP504 Digital Piano, Contemporary Black
Roland HP504 Digital Piano, Contemporary BlackDetails
The Roland HP504 Digital Piano, Contemporary Black is the most affordable piano in Roland's HP range. The Note Voicing feature allows you to tailor each note to your own requirement whilst the USB slots allow connection to iOS apps on your Apple device for enhanced enjoyment and development. The Roland HP504 is the ideal digital piano for your home.
Product Ref: 42858View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland Authentic Grand Acoustic Sound
With the Roland HP504 Digital Piano you get Roland's advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine that delivers the rich tones of an authentic acoustic grand. This has been enhanced even further for the HP-504 with the Dynamic Harmonic feature for fortissimo playing, providing a unique tonal character and powerful sound. New Individual Note Voicing lets you customise the sound of each note adjusting pitch, volume and character.
Premium Touch Sensitive Keyboard
This authentic sound is complemented by the natural touch of the new PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel boasting the latest in touch sensitive technology. This allows the player to fully utilise the SuperNATURAL Piano's rich tonal variations and natural dynamics. The piano has a large onboard song library covering piano classics, as well as popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon
Intuitive Practice Features
The reasonable price tag makes this piano ideal for students. For newer players, silent practice using headphones is an often used feature of a digital piano but you often have to sacrifice sound quality for convenience. With the Roland HP504 you don't have to compromise. The Headphones 3D Ambience effect means you'll hear the same great sound from this Roland piano whether you're using headphones or not.
Extra Features for Regular Play
As with all digital pianos, the Roland HP504 is a reliable and convenient instrument that never needs tuning. It also features a built in recorder so you can record your performances as MIDI or audio files and listen back to make improvements (optional USB flash memory required for audio recording). Connect a USB key containing your favourite tunes and you can listen to them using the piano's speakers and even play along on top. Other convenient features for daily playing include independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function and an adjustable music rest
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge. Simply register your included Roland warranty and you will be able to activate your 12 months free insurance cover with Allianz (only available in the UK).
Dimensions (Including Music Rest and Piano Stand)
- Width: 1387mm
- Height: 1040mm
- Depth: 429mm
- Weight: 51.5kg
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Temperament: 8 Types, Selectable Temperament Key
- Master Tuning: 415.3 - 466.2 Hz
- Grand Piano: 14
- Upright Piano: 5
- E. Piano: 10
- Other: 321
- Abience: 10 Levels
- Brilliance: 21 Levels
- Damper Resonance: 10 Levels
- String Resonance: 10 Levels
- Key off Resonance: 10 Levels
- Cabinet Resonance: 10 Levels
- Dynamic Harmonic: 10 Levels
- Soundboard Behaviour: 10 Levels
- Organ Effects: Rotary Speaker Effect (Slow/Fast)
- Tempo: Quarter Note= 10 - 500
- Volume: 11 Levels
- Parts: 3
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: Approximately 30,000 Notes
- Resolution: 120 Ticks per Quarter Note
- Control: Song Select, Play/Stop, Rec, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of song, Playback Speed, All Songs Play, Song Balance, AB Repeat, Center Cancel
- Playback: Audio File WAV
- Recorder: Keyboard, SMF Data
- Playback Transpose: -6 - +5 (Semitones)
- Playback Speed: 75 – 125
- Internal Memory
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files
- Songs: Maximum of 99
- Depth: 429mm
- External Memory
- Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files, Roland Original Format, Audio Wav File
- Save Song: Standard MIDI Files, Audio WAV File
- Display: 16 Segments x 4 and 8 Characters LCD
- Language: English, Japanese
- Music Rest: 3 Level Tilt Adjustment
- Keyboard Lid: Slide Type
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Rated Power Output: 12W
- Volume Level (SPL): 106dB
- Speaker Diameter: 12cm x 2
- Average Power Consumption: 8W
- Included: Owner’s Manual Assembly Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook, Screw Set
- Accessories (Not Included): Headphones, USB Flash Memory, Wireless USB Adaptor, Audio Cable, USB Cable
For more details of the Roland 10 year UK manufacturer warranty please click here.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.