Roland HP605 Digital Piano, White
Roland HP605 Digital Piano, WhiteDetails
Special Offer: Any Roland GP, HP or LX instruments purchased between the 1st February 2017 and 31st July 2017 include a free 3 month subscription to Sheet Music Direct PASS for your smartphone, computer or tablet.
Product Ref: 62460View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Sheet Music Direct PASS Offer
Following the purchase of this Roland Piano, you’ll also receive a free three month subscription to Sheet Music Direct PASS. This subscription service offers over 50,000 online music sheet titles, plus half price downloads for offline use or to print. The Sheet Music Direct PASS is available for your computer, smartphone or tablet.
How to claim
SuperNatural Piano Modelling
The Roland HP605 uses SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology to recreate acoustic piano sounds. Rather than replaying a sample recording, the modelling technology takes into account the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano. Along with a wide combination of variants, SuperNATURAL technology incorporates additional resonance and element interaction. The result is an increased level of responsiveness and a rich sound with complex overtones that is not achievable from using piano samples.
The Roland HP605 houses a 3-way, 6-speaker system, driven by a powerful four-channel amplifier and each section fulfills a specific role in delivering superior piano tone. This system reproduces an authentic grand piano sound. The powerful cabinet speakers produce the all-enveloping main piano sound, while the top-mounted spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the piano's frame. The nearfield speakers project the sounds most likely to be noticed by the player, including dramatic, dynamic overtones and even the noise of the hammers as they hit the strings. The increased height of the cabinet further enhances the sound.
Responsive Keys Provide Authentic Feel
Each key on the HP605 has a stabilising pin which allows for a more precise and smooth vertical movement and reduces any sideways movement which can occur when playing glissandos. The HP605 also has a key sensing system which ensures that the sound engine and keys work responsively with each other to create an expressive playing experience. The keys are designed to have the same look and feel of ebony and ivory with moisture-absorbing properties meaning your fingers won't slide off.
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos are designed to last for years with consistent performance progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault. For more details of the Roland 10 year UK manufacturer warranty please click here.
Dimensions (Including Stand, with Music Rest)
- Width: 1379mm
- Height: 1122mm
- Depth: 430mm
Dimensions (Including Stand, Folding Down Music Rest)
- Width: 1379mm
- Height: 959mm
- Depth: 456mm
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 Types, Fixed Touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Data Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format), Standard MIDI
- Recorder: Standard MIDI, Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: Limitless on Piano, 384 Other
- Tones: 307
- Master Tuning: 415.3 - 466.2 Hz
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Colour: Contemporary White
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual Assembly Manual, Roland Classic Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections ‘Lets Enjoy Piano’, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.