Roland KC-550 Keyboard Amp
Roland KC-550 Keyboard AmpDetails
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 14806View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Keyboard amplifier with powerful 180-watt/15" speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- XLR Line output for connection to mixing consoles
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-550s for stereo applications
Up to 4-Channel Mixing:
KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Our flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
Stereo Link Capabilities:
The KC-550 and KC-350 include Roland’s Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road:
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Rated Power Output: 180 W
- Speakers: 38 cm (15 inches) x 1; Tweeter x 1
Nominal Input Level (1 KHz):
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2-4 (LINE): -20 dBu
- STEREO LINK INPUT: 0 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 KHz):
- LINE OUT: +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK OUTPUT: 0 dBu
- SUBWOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- Channel Control:
- CH1 VOLUME Knob
- CH2 VOLUME Knob
- CH3 VOLUME Knob
- CH4 VOLUME Knob
- OUTPUT SELECT Switch
- PHONES VOLUME Knob
- Master Control:
- EQ (LOW) Knob
- EQ (MIDDLE) Knob
- EQ (HIGH) Knob
- SHAPE Switch
- VOLUME Knob
- POWER Switch
- CH1 INPUT Jack (XLR type)
- CH1-4 INPUT L (MONO) Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- CH1-4 INPUT R Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- LINE OUT L (MONO) Jack (1/4" phone type)
- LINE OUT R Jack (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type)
- SUBWOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4" phone type)
- STEREO LINK OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Voltage: AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
Size & Weight:
- Width: 590mm (23-1/4 inches)
- Depth: 445 mm (17-9/16 inches)
- Height: 536 mm (21-1/8 inches)
- Weight: 34 kg (75 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.