Roland Kiyola KF-10 Digital Piano with Stool, Pure Oak
Roland Kiyola KF-10 Digital Piano with Stool, Pure OakDetails
The Roland Kiyola KF-10 Digital Piano combines great playability with stunning aesthetics. The KF-10 marks a collaboration between Roland and the furniture company Karimoku, who have designed it to be a truly unique addition to your home. The SuperNATURAL sound modelling gives the KF-10 a truly authentic sound by responding to the entire action of your hands on the keys, in the same way an acoustic piano would. The Bluetooth compatibility allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet for apps dedicated to personalising your sound, page turning or to play along with countless online tracks. Roland's Kiyola KF-10 is a visionary digital piano both in its features and design.
Product Ref: 70692View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Award Winning Design
Since 1940, Karimoku has been Japan’s largest wood furniture maker, producing intricate designs with environmentally friendly methods. The Roland Kiyola KF-10 is a smart, artisan inspired piano with an all wooden structure. Each KF-10 features a different grain pattern, and the pure oak will age naturally for a truly individual instrument. Although minimalistic in its design, the KF-10 has seen strict attention to detail from hand crafted methods. It’s no wonder that the Kiyola KF-10 received the prestigious Google Design Award for 2015.
SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
Roland’s acclaimed SuperNatural sound modelling can also be seen on the popular LX/HP digital pianos. The technology works by picking up detailed interactions between your hands and the keytops for the entire motion, not just the basic contact. This results in each note having texture and character, producing an overall sound similar to an acoustic piano. The Kiyola KF-10 also benefits from Roland’s PHA-50 Keyboard, using wood and a durable inner mould for a familiar feel with long lasting reliability. The touch, sound and responsiveness of Roland digital pianos set them apart from many others on the market.
Roland firmly believes that comfortable playing isn’t just about your hands. The Kiyola KF-10 features a specially designed stool that perfectly matches your piano and supports your playing. The ergonomic design has an arched shape that assists your posture and a high-density foam cushion for comfort. This means that you can play for hours on your KF-10 without being distracted by any strain.
- Width: 1396mm
- Height: 520mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Width: 440mm
- Height: 782mm
- Depth: 337mm
- Width: 440mm
- Height: 520mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Keyboard Structure: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Touch Sensitivity: 5 Types, Fixed Touch
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modelling
- Max Polyphony: Limitless on Piano, 384 Other
- Temperament: 10 Types, Selectable Temperament Key
- Master Tuning: 415.3 - 466.2 Hz
- Grand Piano: 3
- Upright Piano: 1
- E. Piano: 1
- For Data Playback: 265, Conforms to GM2
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Piano Designer Effects:
- Key Off Noise
- Hammer Noise
- Duplex Scale
- Damper Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Cabinet Resonance
- Soundboard Type
- Damper Noise
- Single Note Tuning
- Single Note Volume
- Single Note Character
- Internal Songs 30
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0,1) Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format, Requires USB Flash Memory)
- Bluetooth: Audio Content, Music Sheet Turning
- Metronome: Adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down Beat
- Transpose: Semitones
- Volume Auto Select: Speakers and Headphones
- Auto Off Function: Yes
- Wood: Pure Oak
- Keyboard Lid: Slide Type
- Connectors: DC in Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port, Stereo Miniature Phone Jack, Stereo 1/4’’ Phone Jack
- Rated Power Output: 11W
- Speaker Diameter: 12cm x 2, 5cm x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 109dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.