Roland LX17 Digital Piano Package, Polished White
Roland LX17 Digital Piano Package, Polished WhiteDetails
The Roland LX17 Digital Piano is a sophisticated instrument designed to play and feel with exceptional accuracy. The Roland LX17 features a SuperNATURAL sound engine to produce a rich tone that actively responds to your playing style. The wooden keys evoke the elegant playing and aesthetics of an acoustic piano. The eight Acoustic Projection speakers create an immersive sound, projecting each note with clarity and realistic tone. The Bluetooth compatibility lets you integrate the Piascore iPad app with the LX17 for an interactive playing and learning experience. The Roland LX17 has an adjustable lid, polished white finish and grand upright shape to provide a stunning visual aesthetic. This LX17 package comes complete with an adjustable piano stool and SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones.
Product Ref: 73815View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperNatural Piano Modelling
The Roland LX17 uses SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology to recreate acoustic piano sounds. Rather than replaying a sample recording, the modelling technology takes into account the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano. Along with a wide combination of variants, SuperNATURAL technology incorporates additional resonance that an acoustic piano would provide and how the different elements would interact with each other. The result of using this technology is an increased level of responsiveness and a rich sound with complex overtones that is not achievable from using piano samples.
The LX17 houses a three-way, eight-speaker system, driven by a powerful four-channel amplifier. Each section fulfils a specific role in delivering superior piano tone, producing an authentic grand piano sound. The powerful cabinet speakers provide the all-enveloping main piano sound, while the top-mounted spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the piano's frame. Finally, the nearfield speakers project the sounds most likely to be noticed by the player, including dramatic, dynamic overtones and hammer noises as they hit the piano string. The increased height of the cabinet further enhances the tonality of the sound.
Realistic Wooden Feel Keyboard
While real wooden keyboards look and sound fantastic, they require lots of maintenance and are not entirely practical. The LX17 has a new type of keyboard that blends wood and molded material for the best of both worlds. The wooden sides give each key a familiar, rigid mass that feels just right to play, while the durable inner frame means you can enjoy your Roland piano every day for years to come without worrying about maintenance.
Responsive Keys Provide Authentic Feel
Each key on the LX17 has a stabilising pin which allows for a more precise and smooth vertical movement, whilst reducing any sideways movement which can occur when playing glissandos. The LX17 also has a key sensing system which ensures that the sound engine and keys work responsively with each other to create an expressive playing experience. The keys are designed to have the same look and feel of ebony and ivory and have moisture-absorbing properties to increase comfort.
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge. Simply register your included Roland warranty and you will be able to activate your 12 months free insurance cover with Allianz (only available in the UK).
- Width: 1407mm
- Height: 1070mm
- Depth: 470mm
- Keys: 88
- Sound Model: SuperNATURAL
- Keyboard: Wood/Plastic with Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 Types, Fixed Touch
- Effects: Ambience, Brilliance
- Temperament Types: Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Data Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format), Standard MIDI
- Recorder: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format), Standard MIDI Files
- Internal US Songs: 363
- Internal Other Songs: 353
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- Max Polyphony: Limitless on Piano, 384 Other
- Tones: 307
- Convinienrt Functions: Metronome, Registration, TwinPiano, Tranpose, Volume Limit, Panel Lock, Auto Off
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 Dots
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Music Sheet Turning
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Colour: Polished White
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections ‘Let’s Enjoy Piano’ AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.