Roland LX7 Digital Piano, Polished Ebony
Roland LX7 Digital Piano, Polished EbonyDetails
The Roland LX7 Digital Piano offers modern playability and outstanding features to the advanced musician. The LX7 features Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine for a rich tone that responds to the nuances in your playing style. The upright silhouette and wooden feel keys have a traditional styling that looks comfortable in the home, studio and live environment. The six Acoustic Projection speakers produce a dynamic voicing that immerses audiences. The in-built Bluetooth allows use of the Piascore iPad app for intuitive playing and lessons. The LX7’s polished ebony finish is a classic look.
Product Ref: 62464View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
SuperNatural Piano Modelling Provides Rich, Warm Sounds
The Roland LX7 uses SuperNATURAL piano modelling technology to recreate acoustic piano sounds. Rather than replaying a sample recording, the modelling technology takes into account the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano. Along with a wide combination of variants, SuperNATURAL technology incorporates additional resonance that an acoustic piano would provide and how the different elements would interact with each other. The result of using this technology is an increased level of responsiveness and a rich sound with complex overtones that is not achievable from using piano samples.
Acoustic Projection for Recreating an Acoustic Grand Piano Sound
The LX7 houses a three-way, six-speaker system, driven by a powerful four-channel amplifier. Each section fulfils a specific role in delivering superior piano tone, producing an authentic grand piano sound. The powerful cabinet speakers provide the all-enveloping main piano sound, while the top-mounted spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the piano's frame. Finally, the nearfield speakers project the sounds most likely to be noticed by the player, including dramatic, dynamic overtones and hammer noises as they hit the piano string. The increased height of the cabinet further enhances the tonality of the sound.
Grand Piano Experience Through Headphones
Roland has incorporated its 3D Ambience technology to optimise your experience when using the LX7 for quiet practice. The 3D Ambience takes advantage of the near-field listening environment that headphone use provides and aims to optimise the audio so that it sounds like it's coming from within the piano itself, rather than just redirecting the audio designed for the speaker output.
Responsive Keys Provide Authentic Feel
Each key on the LX7 has a stabilising pin which allows for a more precise and smooth vertical movement, whilst reducing any sideways movement which can occur when playing glissandos. The LX7 also has a key sensing system which ensures that the sound engine and keys work responsively with each other to create an expressive playing experience. The keys are designed to have the same look and feel of ebony and ivory and have moisture-absorbing properties to increase comfort.
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault. Roland believe that a lot can happen in 10 years, but your piano’s quality should remain at its optimum. For more details of the Roland 10 year UK manufacturer warranty please click here.
- Width: 1391mm
- Height: 1039mm
- Depth: 446mm
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 Types, Fixed Touch
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Data Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format), Standard MIDI
- Recorder: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format), Standard MIDI Files
- Internal US Songs: 363
- Other Internal Songs: 353
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: Limitless on Piano, 384 Other
- Tones: 307
- Transpose: -6 - +5 (Semitones)
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 Dots
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Music Sheet Turning
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Volume Level (SPL): 110dB
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Colour: Polished Ebony
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces, Roland Piano Arrange Collections ‘Let’s Enjoy Piano’ AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs but you don't have anyone else available to help. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are also available for an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
Delivery & Installation
This is our premium service and includes full delivery, installation and setup in any room you wish. The installers will also take away the packaging.
For the 2 man or delivery and installation services, please call us if your home is on the 2nd floor or above or has unusual access circumstances on 0843 155 0800.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.