Roland RD-800 Stage Piano with Deluxe Bag and Headphones
Roland RD-800 Stage Piano with Deluxe Bag and HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 64353View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Made For The Stage
The ideal stage piano needs to sound amazing, have great action, be easy to transport and rugged enough to be able to handle life on the road. This is Roland's lightest RD yet weighing just 22kg so it won't be too much of a struggle getting it to and from the gig. The colour LCDs and panel knobs with LED indicators also provide easy visibility on dark stages.
When on stage the piano is intuitive and easy to use with a colour display, tons of dedicated controls including the new Tone Color function for dramatic sound manipulation from a single knob. It gives you fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point and more. You can manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo and Amp Simulator.
Stadium Filling Sound
Roland has 25 years of experience making stage pianos and believes that the RD-800 is their best yet. This weighted hammer action keyboard plays excellently and has voices including acoustic grand pianos, vintage electric pianos, organs and synth sounds. Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine provides superior electric pianos and clav voicing. There's also 1100 additional sounds for extra versatility on stage including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths and more.
The RD-800 features WAV recording/song playback and user memory backup with an optional USB flash memory. The keyboard has four external pedal connections (Damper, FC1, FC2 and EXT) 1/4 inch and balanced XLR stereo output jacks and a convenient 1/8 inch stereo input for connecting a music player or other device.
- Professional stage piano with the acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano engine plus many other top Roland sounds and features
- Choose from a wide selection of acoustic pianos voiced for live playing, including a new Concert Grand tone derived from the V-Piano Grand, upright tones, and more
- Newly enhanced SuperNATURAL-based electric pianos and clavs with authentic vintage sound and feel
- Over 1100 additional sounds for versatility on stage, including Virtual Tone Wheel organs, vintage keys, modern synths, and many others
- Roland's top-of-the-line PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, equipped with the latest touch-detection technology
- Intuitive interface designed for easy operation while performing, with fast access to essential functions such as tone layering, keyboard split point, and more
- Manipulate sounds quickly on stage via dedicated controls for Live Set selection, part levels, Modulation FX, Tremolo, Amp Simulator, and more
- Tone Colour knob provides complex tonal manipulation in real time with a single control
- Colour LCD and panel knobs with LED indicators provide easy visibility on dark stages
- WAV recording/song playback and user memory backup with optional USB flash memory
- Master MIDI keyboard controller features; four external pedal connections (Damper, FC1, FC2, and EXT)
- 1/4-inch and balanced XLR stereo output jacks; convenient 1/8-inch stereo input for connecting a music player or other device
- Sleek, durable design with reduced weight for easier transport
- Keys: 88 (PHA-4 Concert Keyboard: with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel)
Sound Generator Section
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 16 parts (4 parts are used in the live set)
- Sound Generator:
- SuperNATURAL Piano
- SuperNATURAL (E.Piano, Clav)
- Virtual Tone Wheel Organ
- PCM Sound Generator
- Tones: 1,113 tones
- Live Sets: 200
- Piano Designer (Only for SuperNATURAL Piano):
- Tone Color: 0 - 127
- Nuance: TYPE1 - TYPE3
- Damper Noise: 0 - 127
- Duplex Scale: 0 - 127
- String Resonance: 0 - 127
- Key Off Resonance: 0 - 127
- Hammer Noise: -2 - +2
- Character: -5 - +5
- Sound Lift: 0 - 127
- Individual Note Voicing:
- Tuning: -50.0 - +50.0 cent
- Level: -50 - 0
- Character: -5 - +5
- Modulation FX: 4 systems, 56 types
- Tremolo/Amp Simulator: 4 systems, 5 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Sympathetic Resonance (Only for SuperNATURAL Piano)
- 3-band Compressor
- 5-band Digital Equalizer
Audio File Player
- File Format: Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- File Format: Audio Files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Rhythm Pattern: 200 patterns
- LAYER LEVEL slider x 4
- EQUALIZER/DELAY/ASSIGNABLE knobs x 4 (with illumination)
- REVERB knob (with illumination)
- TONE COLOR knob (with illumination)
- MODULATION FX DEPTH knob (with illumination)
- MODULATION FX RATE knob (with illumination)
- TREMOLO DEPTH knob (with illumination)
- TREMOLO RATE knob (with illumination)
- AMP SIMULATOR DRIVE knob (with illumination)
- Pitch Bend/Modulation lever
- S1/S2 Buttons (Assignable)
- Display Theme: 3 themes
- Display: Graphic color LCD 320 x 240 dots
- OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT (L, R) jacks: XLR type
- INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Pedal (DAMPER, FC1, FC2, EXT) jacks: TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT1, THRU/OUT2) connectors
- USB (COMPUTER) port: USB type B
- USB (MEMORY/WLAN ADAPTOR) port: USB type A
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- AC In jack
- Power Consumption: 12 W
- Owner's manual
- Power cord
- Damper pedal (capable of continuous detection)
- Cord clamp
- Keyboard stand: KS-G8, KS-G8B
- Piano pedal: RPU-3
- Damper pedal: DP-10
- Pedal switch: DP-2
- Expression pedal: EV-5, EV-7
- USB Flash Memory
- Wireless USB Adapter
Size and Weight
- Width: 1400 mm, 55-1/8 inches
- Depth: 367 mm, 14-1/2 inches
- Height: 138 mm, 5-7/16 inches
- Weight: 21.7 kg, 47 lbs. 14 oz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.