Roland RP501R Digital Piano, Contemporary Black
Roland RP501R Digital Piano, Contemporary BlackDetails
The Roland RP501R Digital Piano in black offers a range of advanced features for the developing musician. The SuperNATURAL sound engine produces a range of rich, complex tones with similar organic response to an acoustic piano. This model's PHA-4 keyboard system with ivory feel offers a natural and comfortable playability that responds to the nuances in your playing style. The RP501R features over 300 different sounds including pianos, organs, synths and drum kits to help keep every type of musician inspired. The Bluetooth MIDI connectivity unlocks your piano to a host of apps such as Piano Partner 2 and PiaScore. The RP501R is finished in black and is suitable for home and live musicians.
Product Ref: 79451View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland’s RP series of digital pianos brings professional performance at an attractive price. The compact design makes this piano series ideal for compact bedrooms or flats. The integrated music stand and retractable lid cover allow the RP501R to become even more compact, whilst still looking smart. The RP series focuses on easy playability ideal for developing students who want to excel as a musician. The three pedal system, ivory feel keys and wooden construction gives an authentic acoustic piano look, touch and sound. For musicians who require a compact digital piano to take them to the next level, the RP series is an ideal choice.
SuperNATURAL Sound Engine
SuperNATURAL Piano technology powers the onboard grand piano sounds, delivering a world-class performance. The RP501R reacts seamlessly with your touch for a responsive and realistic performance. The intuitive Piano Designer feature makes it easy for you to personalise the RP501R's tone and response to suit your taste. Parameters such as hammer noise, cabinet resonance and even single note character are all able to be edited for your specific requirements, giving each musician their own signature sound.
Despite having the sound and feel of a traditional piano, the RP501R takes advantage of modern features to make it more accessible than ever. The integrated Bluetooth can be used to stream music from your phone or tablet, so you can play along to your favourite tracks. The USB memory slot can store your recorded performances directly as either a WAV or MP3 file. As well as this, your music production software can be connected via USB, making the RP501R a functional controller. Thanks to the Bluetooth/MIDI technology owners can use the Piano Partner 2 app. This free app follows the chords as you play and adds a full ensemble orchestra for an impressive performance. This technology can also be used for sheet music turning and the PiaScore apps.
- Width: 1378mm
- Depth: 423mm
- Height: 992mm
- Weight: 40.8KG
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Material: Wood and Plastic Hybrid
- Feel: PHA4 Standard with Escapement
- Touch: Roland Ivory Feel
- Response: 5 Type Key Touch
Sound & Effects
- Sound Generator: SuperNATURAL
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Effects: Ambience (10 Levels, Off), Brilliance (21 Levels)
- Piano: 11
- Drum Kits: 8
- SFX Kit: 1
- Other: 296
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2Hz
- Bluetooth: MIDI, Turning Music Sheet
- Bluetooth Version: Version 4
- Metronome: Quarter Note
- Metronome Beat Range: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Transpose: -6 – 0 - +5
- Auto Off: Yes
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Rhythms: 72 Types x 2 Variations
- Panel Lock: Yes
- Playable Software: Standard MIDI
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Audio Files: WAV, MP3
- SMF Recorder: 1 Part
- Note Storage Maximum: 30,000 Approximately
- Audio File: WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-Bit Linear Format
- Maximum Songs: 10
- Controls: Song Select, Play/Stop, Record, Rewinding, Fast-forwarding, Top of Song, Part, Mute, Tempo, All Songs Play, Count-In, Song Balance
- Power Consumption: 22W
- Colour: Contemporary Black
- Key Lid: Slide
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Included Accessories: Manual, Assembly Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Rest, Headphone Hook
- Headphone Effects: 3D Ambience
- 1/4 Inch Phone Jack: 1
- Miniature Type Input Jacks: 1
- 1/4 Inch Output Jacks: L/Mono, R
- Mic Input Jack: 1/4 Inch Phone Type
- MIDI Connectors: In/Out
- USB Computer Port: USB B type
- USB Memory Port: USB A type
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.