Roland SP-404SX Sampler
Roland SP-404SX SamplerDetails
Turbocharging the World's Most Popular Portable Sampler, Roland's acclaimed SP-404 performance sampler takes an exciting leap forward with the new SP-404SX.
Call our Roland Specialist on 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 15182View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In addition to the fun, fast, hands-on features of the original, the new model offers enhanced sound quality with pure 16-bit linear sampling, improved DSP effects, smooth FX switching, a more versatile pattern sequencer (with a new shuffle feature) and easier data management with SD card compatibility. It's a creatively stimulating, powerful tool for DJs, musicians, producers and live-sound engineers who trigger jingles.
For a detailed brochure on the Roland SP-404X, please download the PDF from the link below.
Sample anywhere, anytime using the SP-404SX's built-in microphone. And since the SP-404SX can run on AC or battery power (six AA batteries), it's easy to record wherever and whenever inspiration strikes. Just power-up, point, and record. Line and mic inputs are also available for recording direct or with an external microphone. The SP-404SX's sampling format is uncompressed wave for high-quality audio capture.
The SP-404SX is made to be played - it's packed with interactive controls for jamming along with loops and patterns. Put your fingers on the three non-slip control knobs, 12 trigger pads and Sub Pad for rapid repeat triggering in real time. On dark stages or DJ booths, the SP-404SX is a performer's dream with its illuminated rubber pads and bright LED screen.
Create a signature sound using the SP-404SX's 29 DSP effects, which switch seamlessly during live performance. Essential on-board effects include spacious reverbs and choruses, plus filters and delays. There are also unique, esoteric effects built in, including a voice transformer and looper. With the DJFX Looper, you can create short loops (such as machine-gun-like - da-da-da-da-da sounds) and control reverse-playback with the knob. You can also create scratch effects like a turntable. Connect the SP-404SX to a DJ mixer and use it as an effect processor. Seventeen of the effects have a 'limiter' mode, which keeps the effects from overloading. This is great for live DJ performance when you don't want to lose control of the effects in the heat of the moment.
In addition to the endless supply of loops you can pack into the SP-404SX, you can also create your own tracks in real time with the Pattern Sequencer, complete with quantize mode, which includes shuffle feels. Creating patterns is done in real time. You can loop two measures (maximum 99 measures), for example, then play and record only the bass drum and the snare. Next, add the hi-hat over the top, and keep adding more instruments while the SP-404SX loops. You can store 120 patterns (12 patterns x 10 banks). When you play a pattern with the Pattern Sequencer, the LEDs surrounding the display blink according to the tempo, which is handy during live performance.
SD Card Memory
Start sampling right away with the included 1GB SD card. You can easily expand the sampling time using up to 32GB SDHC. Import audio files from your computer using the included software (Mac/PC) and assign them to the SP-404SX's pads. WAV and AIFF files are accepted. The software is fast and easy to use, as it displays the SP-404SX's pads onscreen. You can even use it to convert SP-404 format files to the SP-404SX.
- Sample anytime, anywhere with the built-in mic and battery power
- 29 DSP effects, including filter, delay, unique voice effects, subsonic, and looper
- 3 control knobs, 12 trigger pads, and Sub Pad for rapid repeat triggering
- Seamless effects switching for smooth, perfect performance
- Pattern sequencer with quantize mode and new shuffle feels
- 1GB SD card included; expand sample storage up to 32GB with SDHC
- Import audio files from computer, assign samples to pads with bundled software (Mac/PC)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.