Roland System-500 540 Dual Envelope Generator and LFO
Roland System-500 540 Dual Envelope Generator and LFODetails
Product Ref: 66490View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roland System 500 Series
The Roland System 500 Series synth modules are a premium set of Eurorack mountable synth modules which incorporate all analog circuitry to re-create iconic synth tones but with modern functionality and reliability. Designed for seamless integration with any contemporary synth modules the System 500 Series synths offer impressive sound design versatility and professional analog synth tones.
- Analog recreation of the iconic System 100m synth
- Dual envelope generator and LFO (low frequency oscillator)
- Dual independent ADSR (attack, decay, sustain and release) controls
- Classic analog sound with a modern functionality
- Envelope section produces variable voltages for controlling other 500 Series synth modules
- Five switchable LFO waveform outputs
- Adjustable frequency and delay time on LFO
- Rackmountable (Eurorack) design
- Built in the USA
- Envelopes Generators: 2
- LFO: 1
- LFO Wave Types: 5
- ADSR Controls (Per Envelope): 1 x Attack, 1 x Decay, 1 x Sustain, 1 x Resonance
- 2 x EXT
- 2 x Attack
- 2 x Sustain
- 2 x Release
- 1 x CV Frequency
- 5 x Wave Output (5 Different Types)
- Rotary Controls: 2
- Switches: 7
- Faders: 8
- Finish: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.