Roland System-500 Analog Modular Synthesizer, Complete Eurorack Set
Roland System-500 Analog Modular Synthesizer, Complete Eurorack SetDetails
The Roland System-500 Analog Modular Synthesizer was inspired by two of the most revered electronic instruments of all time - the legendary System-700 and System-100M. Designed and bulit in the USA, this complete Eurorack system includes multiple oscillators, filters and effects in a versatile custom case with professional-quality patch cables. Delivering the classic character and playability of a vintage Roland modular synth, with all the advantages of a modern instrument, the Roland System-500 is perfect as your first modular synth or as the centerpiece of an ever-expanding Eurorack system.
Product Ref: 67986View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Descended from Legends
The System-700 and System-100M modular synthesizers were nothing short of groundbreaking in their time, and are revered to this day for their tone and flexibility. Used by pioneering musicians on numerous landmark recordings and sought after by synthesizer enthusiasts around the world, they combined the best of Roland's analog synth technology into supremely powerful modular instruments. With the System-500 Complete Set, you can now own your own modern version of these coveted classics - providing you with the purest vintage analog synthesizer tones imaginable.
Endless Creative Possibilities
With two VCOs, two VCFs, two VCAs, two ADSR envelopes, two dedicated LFO sections and a powerful effects module, the System-500 Complete Set is both highly flexible and extremely capable right out of the box. Opening up endless possibilities for musical exploration and sound design, the System-500 sounds simply incredible - it's the sounds you hear in your head when your think of big, warm, analog synth tonality. Combining the gold standard for oscillators with sweet filters and snappy envelopes, as well as a thoughtful array of CV/Gate connections and well-placed controls; System-500 is a joy to play and the perfect centerpiece for any modular setup.
A Modern Classic
Beautiful and powerful, the System-500 Complete Set has been designed specifically for the Eurorack format, allowing you to easily expand the setup by purchasing and connecting any additional Eurorack module. Alternatively, the System-500 can be seamlessly integrated into your existing modular setup, while the wooden and metal case provides versatile positioning options and a clean, stable power supply. Creating an elegant instrument that looks as good as it sounds, this complete system is portable enough to be taken with you and flexible enough that two units together can be neatly stacked together - resulting in a larger, more powerful system. The System-500 Complete Set is vintage Roland modular for the new golden age of synthesizers.
- Complete analog modular synthesizer with multiple oscillators, filters and effects
- Vintage Roland analog sound in a high-quality modern instrument
- Perfect modular synth complete with case, power supply and braided patch cables
- Versatile wood and metal case - portable, stackable and can sit flat or be angled
- 512 module with two voltage controlled oscillators with saw, sine and square waves
- 521 module with two voltage controlled filters with selectable high-pass filters
- 530 module with two voltage controlled amplifiers each with multiple CV inputs
- 540 module with two ADSR envelopes and invertible LFO with five waveform types
- 572 module with classic phase shifter, delay, gate delay and invertible LFO
- Numerous CV connections for an array of modulation possibilities
- Designed and built in the USA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.