Product Ref: 60415View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Roland V-4EX 4 Channel Video Switcher/Mixer is designed to be a live production swithcer and web streaming device, featuring audio embedding, built-in audio mixer with up to 4 frames delay to "lipsync" your video source. In addition to a number of powerful video effects, the user interface incorporates dial controls for effects on each bus and master output dial. The innovative design incorporates a video switcher, audio embedding, preview monitor and streaming-ready USB output all in a single unit. Inputs one to three feature composite (BNC) or HDMI while input four accepts HDMI, RGB/Component or S-video. The output features scaled-up HDMI, RGB/component, or SD composite with an additional HDMI output for external preview monitor.
Web Streaming and Recording Applications
The Roland V-4EX features a stereo RCA audio input allowing you to embed audio into the HDMI outputs and USB stream, which are especially useful for web streaming and recording applications. As a USB Video/Audio class device, web streaming is effortless by simply connecting to a computer running a live streaming service. You can also record the output using Roland's free Video Capture for Windows software or by using Quicktime on a Mac.
- 3 Input (SD HDMI/Composite) + 1 Input (Up to 1080p
- PGM Output (Up to 1080p HDMI + RGB/Component + Composite)
- + PVW Output (PVW/Multiviewer)
- 480p/576p Progressive internal processing
- Built-in multiviewer with touch control
- Built-in frame synchronizers on all inputs
- Scalers on CH 4 and Output
- 259 Transitions 148 Effects
- HDCP compliant
- Audio Embedding
- Audio Mixer & Delay -up to 4 frames
- USB Streaming Out for webstreaming
For full specifications please see the PDF above.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.