Roland V1200HD Multi-Format Video Mixer
Roland V1200HD Multi-Format Video MixerDetails
The Roland V-1200HD Video Switcher is a state of the art product offering full control of your video sources. The V-1200HD features an advanced 4:2:2 broadcast switcher and a 4:4:4 live event switcher for a high resolution image processing quality. The range of M/E switchers include a 1.5 mode which is capable of prioritising all four keyers and achieving complex mixing techniques. The extensive range of inputs and outputs allow users to connect a whole range of video and audio devices, along with further expandable compatibility. The V-1200HD is suitable for editing live performances, conferences and events, as well as achieving professional video mixes.
Product Ref: 74434View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Due to its extensive range of features, the V-1200HD Mixer can be applied to a large variety of uses. The all-in-one switching can benefit concert recordings and organising live feed. The multi-view arrangement allows users to select the best angle from up to seven cameras to focus on whilst in the moment. The extensive mixing features can be used for seamlessly integrating clips at both formal and informal conferences and events. The rich, crisp audio definition supports the detailed video for excellent programme applications. Because the V-1200HD can convert and format so many audio and video types, it is ideal acting as an overall hub for your content.
The three switchable M/E modes allow you to achieve the most appropriate 4:2:2 video quality. The 1 M/E mode allows you to discretely route a video feed to additional outputs, making the system a useful overall hub. The 2 M/E mode allows two keyers with each M/E. The result is re-entry between each M/E, as well as a reversed re-entry for a single PGM output. For independently using each M/E you can achieve independent edits to happen simultaneously. The V-1200HD’s 1.5 M/E offers the most complex and advanced features, such as four keyers being used in a single M/E. The three M/E modes allow each user full access to an extensive range of simple and advanced features.
The 4:4:4 processing capabilities offer users a higher chroma sampling with detailed compression. The 4:4:4 uses sharper colours with more focused textures, making the overall image more crisp and clear. This is ideal for using on large screen projections of images and text where it would otherwise appear muddy and faded. There is 4:2:2 readily available on the V-1200HD for live broadcasting uses and general video, because the processing is faster and more suitable for broadcasting. With the HDMI 3 and 4 inputs the images can be processed in both 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, so you have more versatility.
The V-1200HD offers a huge number of inputs and outputs to suit all video and audio requirements. There are up to 92 inputs/outputs within the patchbay compatibility, offering connection for an entire range of products. The 16 channel audio mixer benefits from 3-band EQ as well as delay and reverb effects for a reliable sound. The inputs can be expanded with the XI-Series cards, which offer more inputs and an upgraded processing, should it be required. This shows the V-1200HD to be a flexible mixer to suit almost any situation.
- Width: 482mm
- Height: 133mm
- Depth: 357mm
- Weight: 9.0KG
- Sample Rate: 24-Bit/ 48kHz
- Maximum Input Level: 22dBu
- Input Impedance: 15kOhms
- Maximum Output Level: 22dBu
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Input Connectors
- 3G/HD-SDI: 4
- HDMI: 4
- Audio In (XLR/TRS): L 1/2, R 3/4
- Output Connectors
- 3G/HD-SDI: 4
- HDMI: 2
- Audio Out (XLR/TRS): L 1/2, R 3/4
- SDI: Linear PCM, 24bits, 48kHz, 16ch
- HDMI: Linear PCM, 24bits, 48kHz, 2ch
- AES/EBU: Linear PCM, 24bits, 48kHz, 4ch
- Patchbay: 92 Inputs, 92 Outputs
- Delay: 16 Channels
- Mixer: 16 Channels
- Channel Effects: 3-Band EQ, Delay
- Master Effects: 3-Band EQ, Reverb
- Input Connectors
- 3G/HD-SDI: BNC x 10
- HDMI (HDCP Not Supported): 2
- HDMI (HDCP Supported): 2
- Output Connectors
- 3G/HD-SDI: BNC x 6
- HDMI (HDCP Supported): 2
- HDMI (Multi-View): 2
- SDI: 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- HDMI: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1024x768/60, 1280x720/60, 1280x800/60, 1366x768/60, 1280x1024/60, 1400x1050/60, 1600x1200/60, 1920x1080/60, 1920x1200/60
- 4:2:2 Effects
- M/E: 1M/E, 1.5M/E, 2M/E (9 Types)
- Transition: Mix, NAM, FAM, Cut, Wipe
- Composition: 4
- Composition Support: PinP, Luminance Key, Chroma Key, External Key Supported
- AUX: 2
- Others: Output Fade, Output Freeze, Output Capture, Composition Edit, SDI Output Patchbay
- 4:4:4 Effects
- M/E: 1M/E, Matrix, Scaler
- Transition: Mix, Cut
- Composition: 1 (PinP, Luminance Key)
- Others: HDCP Supported, Output Fade, Output Cropping, Signal Generator
- Still Image
- Inputs: 2
- Internal Memory: 16
- Format: Windows Bitmap File, Uncompressed, Portable Network Graphic File
- 4:2:2 Multi-Viewer: 16/10 Screens, Label, Tally, HDCP Supported
- 4:4:4 Multi-Viewer: 4 Screens, Label, Tally, OSD Setup Menu, HDCP Required
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Reference Input: BNC x 1
- Reference Output: BNC x 1
- User Function Buttons: 16 Buttons x 2 Banks
- Remote Controller: V-1200HDR, V-1200HD RCS
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Rubber Feet x 4, Manual
- External Connectors
- RS-232 DB-9 Type (Male): 1
- RS-422 DB-9 Type (Female): 1
- TALLY/GPIO DB-25 Type (Female): 1
- LAN: RJ45 100BASE-TX
- USB: A Type
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.