SKB 88-Key Narrow Keyboard Soft Case with Wheels
SKB 88-Key Narrow Keyboard Soft Case with WheelsDetails
Product Ref: 59730View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable Soft Case
This soft-case has been designed to offer maximum protection for most narrow 88-key keyboards, ensuring your instrument is safe and secure at all times while travelling with it. The case itself features wood-framed walls and a 600 denier nylon covering on the exterior for optimal durability, combating superficial damage as well as being impact-resistant. The case also features two large padded straps for added comfort as well as in-line skate style wheels for ease of transport. The legs also features an expanding stabilizer allowing you strand the case on its end. The back and side of the case has rails to protect while loading and unloading your instrument. Additionally, the case features two large pouches located on the lid, allowing you to store accessories such as cables, pedals and more. The convenient straps allow for hands-free transportation, plus they can be used to connect multiple bags together.
- Rigid side wood frame with a 600 Denier exterior
- Padded interior
- Interior straps for securing keyboard
- Convenient in-line skate wheels
- Expanding Stabilizer for balancing the case while standing
- Protective rails for loading and unloading
- Exterior pouches for storage
- Straps for hands free carry and connection to other bags
- Interior Length: 146.69 cm
- Interior Width: 39.37 cm
- Interior Depth: 17.15 cm
- Exterior Length: 157.48 cm
- Exterior Width: 46.99 cm
- Exterior Depth: 23.50 cm
- Shipping Weight: 10.80 kg
- Product Weight: 8.62 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.