SKB Roland AX-Synth Hard Case
SKB Roland AX-Synth Hard CaseDetails
Product Ref: 44806View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Custom Designed Hardshell Case
The SKB Roland AX-Synth Hard Case is designed to offer maxmium protection for your instrument while on the move. The exterior of the case features a hardshell design for maximum durability, protecting against impact-damage and more. The interior of the case is custom designed to accommodate the Roland AX-Synth. The interior features a compression foam in the lid of the case for added protection, plus an accessory compartment for storing things such as cables and power supplies. Additionally, the case also features SKB's patented TSA recgonised and accepted trigger release latching system. This latching systems allows TSA screeners to easily inspect your case and relock it, perfect for any musician constantly travelling. The exterior of the case also features injection moulded feet and a indestructible cushioned rubber over-moulded handle, allowing you to transport your instrument and case with ease.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- TSA recognized and accepted locks
- Bumper protected valance
- Injection moulded feet
- Contoured stacking points
- Indestructible cushioned rubber over-molded handle
- Custom interior to fit the Roland AX-Synth
- Accessories compartment
- Exterior Length: 125.10 cm
- Exterior Width: 43.82 cm
- Exterior Depth: 12.07 cm
- Carton Length: 127.64 cm
- Carton Width: 45.09 cm
- Carton Depth: 13.34 cm
- Shipping Weight: 5.53 kg
- Product Weight: 4.45 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.