SKB Roto Moulded 61 Note Keyboard Case
SKB Roto Moulded 61 Note Keyboard CaseDetails
Product Ref: 70240View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This roto moulded keyboard case has been designed to accommodate a wide range of 61-note keyboards. The interior features corner cleats that can be adjusted to fit your specific keyboard, allowing you to transport a wide range of keyboards. The case itself features a moulded-in unbreakable carrying handle and integrated valance design for maximum durability. The integrated trigger release latching system is injection moulded from fiberglass reinforced nylon ensuring the case can withstand the rigor of transportation and extended use. The case also features roller blade style wheels on the exterior for ease of transportation as well as foam in the lid of the case to ensure the keyboard is stable and secure at all times.
- Moulded-in unbreakable carrying handle and valance
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- Roller blade style wheels
- Convenient end towing handle
- Corner cleats for easy interior customisation
- Interior Length: 105.41 cm
- Interior Width: 39.37 cm
- Interior Depth: 12.70 cm
- Exterior Length: 115.57 cm
- Exterior Width: 48.26 cm
- Exterior Depth: 20.32 cm
- Carton Length: 117.48 cm
- Carton Width: 48.90 cm
- Carton Depth: 21.59 cm
- Shipping Weight: 10.16 kg
- Product Weight: 8.73 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.