SKB Waterproof Case for 61-Key Keyboard
SKB Waterproof Case for 61-Key KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 59674View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Durable, Waterproof Case
The SKB Waterproof Case for 61-Key Keyboard is designed to accommodate most 61-key keyboards. The case itself is comprised of high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, which is corrosion and impact resistant. The case also features SKB's trigger release locking latch system with TSA recognised locks. The case is also fully waterproof thanks to its construction and complete gasket seal. The case also lets air flow freely throughout the interior with the automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve that helps to keep the synth ventilated as well as dust-free and secure. The interior features corner cleats which keep your keyboard safe and secure inside. The exterior features built-in wheels for ease of transportation. With its highly-durable design and construct, this case is ideal for taking your synthesizer on your travels.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Moulded-in hinge
- Trigger release Locking Latch system
- TSA recognized and accepted locks can be retrofitted
- Corner cleats to secure keyboard
- Locking loops for customer supplied lock
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Interior Length: 101.60 cm
- Interior Width: 34.93 cm
- Interior Depth: 10.80 cm
- Exterior Length: 114.20 cm
- Exterior Width: 43.13 cm
- Exterior Depth: 16.10 cm
- Carton Length: 116.21 cm
- Carton Width: 43.82 cm
- Carton Depth: 16.51 cm
- Shipping Weight: 9.07 kg
- Product Weight: 8.07 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.