View Full Description
Ideal For Stage & Studio
The Samson Conspiracy MIDI Control Surface is a highly versatile yet affordable MIDI controller, designed with digital musicians and DJs in mind. The simple yet intuitive layout places all the controls in an ergonomic configuration for easy access. The 25-velocity sensitive trigger pads feature 3-colour backlighting, which helps when it comes to arranging your samples as well as being useful in low-light environments. The wide range of controls and parameters give you optimal rein over your instruments and samples, allowing you to play with precision anywhere you go. The premium-quality components and compact size make it ideal for stage and studio use, integrating easily with your favourite DAW as well as working as a live performance aid and controller on stage.
The Samson Conspiracy features a wide range of controls and parameters that give you the ability to do everything from playing clips and loops to trigger samples and playing live drums uses the trigger pads. The 25 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch are ideal for sequencing melodies and rhythms as well as triggering one-shot samples and more. The pads also feature 3-colour backlighting which provides comprehensive visual feedback as well as being handy when it comes to arranging samples. One of the most unique features of the Samson Conspiracy is the built-in 2-channel DJ Mixer section complete with a cross-fader and dedicated transport buttons. This makes it perfect for integrating within a DJ set, allowing you to easily transition between your mixes by triggering sounds on the fly, as well as dialling in effects and more. Additionally, the Samson Conspiracy features 14 custom endless encoders which allow you to dial in everything from automation to volumes and effect parameters. 10 backlit function button, 6 precision faders and an assignable X/Y touch pad have also been included for added control.
Lightweight, Compact Design
The lightweight and compact design of the Samson Conspiracy makes it perfect for taking with you anywhere you go. The highly portable construction will fit in a backpack or a satchel with ease, perfect for DJs and digital musicians on the move. The controller itself is USB bus powered which eliminates the need for an external power supply, and it will also work with iPads, using Apple’s Lightening USB camera adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin). It also features a mini USB port and comes complete with a mini USB to USB cable for standard connections for computers. Setup is easy thanks to its plug and play compatibility, allowing you to get setup and started within minutes. Additionally, the Samson Conspiracy allows you to save and recall up to 20 presets for added convenience, ideal for live performances.
- Ultra-portable MIDI control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive, 3-color backlit trigger pads with aftertouch
- 14 endless encoders, 10 backlit function buttons, 6 precision faders
- 2-channel DJ section with crossfader
- Assignable X/Y touch pad for next-level control over software effects
- Backlit LCD controlled by master encoder and four direction buttons
- Dedicated transport controls
- Save and Recall up to 20 presets
- Plug and play operation, no driver installation required
- Works with iPad using Apple’s Lightening USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin)
- Mini USB port
- USB bus powered
- included mini USB to USB cable
For additional information on the Samson Conspiracy please refer to the PDF above.
- Display: Custom backlit LCD
- Presets: 20
- Trigger Pads: 25 (velocity sensitive)
- Touch Pad: 2 Axis Pad with vertical and horizontal messages
- Transport Controls: 3 (Play, Stop, Record)
- Faders: 6
- Crossfader: 1
- Encoders: 14
- Function Buttons: 14
- MIDI: MIDI over USB
- Power: USB Bus Power
- Accessories: USB Cable
- Dimensions: 270mm x 226mm x 40mm (10.62” x 8.89” x 1.57”)
- Weight: 772g (1.7 lb)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.