Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 Synthesizer with TB-303 Style Filter
Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 Synthesizer with TB-303 Style FilterDetails
The Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 Synthesizer with TB-303 filter lets you add old-school synth tone to your high-tech keyboard or studio rig. Enjoy the sound of a classic Roland TB-303-style filter with the Boomstar 3003's two multimode oscillators, sweet modulation options and a killer amp/mixer section. Put your synthesizer to work in fun and creative ways with extensive MIDI and CV options plus an external audio input, leaving you with endless possibilities of fat bass, soaring leads and shimmering pads this amazing module lets you create.
Product Ref: 47325View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Old-School Analog Sound
The Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 Synthesizer features a sturdy steel chassis with a comprehensive collection of pots and rotary switches. The analog signal path is totally discrete, offering hand-matched transistors in the filter and amplifier sections, with a pair of multi-waveform oscillators as well as a warm forgiving VCA. As far as modulation and routing options go, you really can't knock the Boomstar 3003, which includes all of the standard LFO and envelope options you'd expect, plus cross modulation and ring modulation so you can really go nuts.
Classic Roland TB-303-Style Filter
Recreate the iconic sound that has remained one of the staples in synth bass to this day, with the built-in TB-303-style filter. Programming vintage grooves and TB-style synth lines is easier and more rewarding than ever with the Boomstar 3003, thanks to its fat multi-mode oscillators and advanced control options.
Advanced CV and MIDI Implementation
Non-keyboard players can get really creative with the Boomstar 3003 Synthesizer thanks to the external audio input. The onboard MIDI circuitry provides you with a MIDI learn function that makes this synthesizer almost as easy to integrate into your rig as a modern virtual instrument. you can even set note priority and allow overflow notes to pass along to additional Boomstar modules. Whether you're a seasoned synth tweaker or new to the game, you're going to love the Studio Electronics Boomstar 3003 Synthesizer.
- An old-school all-analog synthesizer module built for modern artists and composers
- All discrete circuity features hand-matched transistors in the filter and amp
- 31 pots, 2 rotary switches, and 18 toggle switches let you shape your tone dynamically
- Dual oscillators, multiple modulation sources, and powerful mixing capability provide enough hands-on controls to satisfy the most diehard synth nut
- Outfitted with a classic Roland TB-303-style 24dB/octave lowpass filter
- All-metal chassis and top-quality components mounted in a through-hole circuit board provides a lifetime of quality performance
- Control voltage, gate, and external input connectivity provide compatibility with other analog synths
- MIDI I/O with learn mode makes connecting to the rest of your gear easy
- MIDI overflow function lets you daisy chain multiple Boomstar models together for a polyphonic arrangement
- Power: Mains Adapter
- Oscillators: Oscillator 1, Oscillator 2, LFO
- Filters: Classic Roland TB-303 filter
- Inputs: CV in, Gate in; Filter frequency modulation in; Amplifier modulation in; External signal in; Midi In
- Outputs: Midi Out; 1/4" Audio out
- Controls: Rotary knobs, switches
- Dimensions: 221 x 92 x 179
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.