Studiologic Numa Compact Master MIDI Controller, 88 Key
Studiologic Numa Compact Master MIDI Controller, 88 KeyDetails
The new NumaCompact is an entry level keyboard that grows with your demands. It can be used in a student teacher situation, for practice at home, to jam with your band or to perform live on stage. The NumaCompact is super lightweight whilst being rigid at the same time, so you are able to take it anywhere with you.
Product Ref: 41316View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Most of the parameters you need are directly accessible, making it simple and easy to use straight from the box. The NumaCompact is jam packed with sounds and features that make it fun to play. Simply turn it on and you are ready to go. You could start with two natural sounding Piano sounds and then switch on to one of the three E-Piano sounds, which are perfect for jazz and modern music. There is much more, including high quality sounds like vintage Organ, Clavinova and Pad at the push of a button. Sounds can be enriched with high class modulation and reverb effects.
The NumaCompact allows you to control other MIDI devices with its full masterkeyboard section that holds five parameters and a MIDI volume knob. The built-in USB port allows you to connect your NumaCompact to your computer. You can use USB and MIDI out in parallel for MIDI data transmission. Any updates of the firmware or the sound library will be loaded via USB.
- 88 Weighted Action Keys
- 128 Voice Polyphony
- 10 Built-in Sounds
- Adjustable Keyboard Touch Sensitivity
- Lightweight and Portable Design
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- Transpose, Master Tune, Velocity and more
- Onboard Modulation and Reverb Effects
- 88 Keys, weighted action
- 3 factory Velocity Curves
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.